Yeah bro chat should be unmoderated else the community would become toxic because repression

>Yeah bro chat should be unmoderated else the community would become toxic because repression

Attached: 1650980427848.png (278x178, 98.04K)

>right-click guy's name
>mute/add to ignore list
woah that was hard

this is why i play singleplayer games
my instinctive distain for all other people is too overwhelming

>ban him from the game
woah that was hard

>just don't play 50% of the games

I refuse to play any online game where I'm not allowed to call other players niggers.

Ironic racism to be edgy and own da libs is bad
Unironic racism is good

>Plays like a N I G G E R F A G G O T
>Gets called out
Where's the problem?

>teemo
14 year old confirmed

You got it backwards you dumb nigger, the only reason to be racist is to give you communists a hernia

>shows example of community becoming toxic because repression

also don't forget report them as well

If you need to ask a multi billion dollar to censor speech because it offends you you're unironically a complete fucking pussy and you need you skull caved in with a hammer

I can't fathom the idea of reading words and unironically being offended

Yeah, you don't have to play those games.

>JUST MUTE BRO XD JUST IGNORE HAHA WE'LL DEFENSS THIS GUY WHO RUINED YOUR MOOD AND HURT YOUR FEELINGS BECAUSE WE ARE SO COOL AND EDGY
You faggots wouldn't be able to say any of these words to my face irl

Just don't play 99.9% of games desu. Most of them suck.

OP confirmed for gay niggerfaggot

Attached: 1648546401453.jpg (1080x1076, 115.41K)

That is spam. You see that right?

Yes because irl it would be seen as overtly threatening. Online it's literally just words on a monitor and if you're offended by them you are either a woman or a child. And be real you wouldn't do shit.

Cool

spam or not, they want speech banned because it offends them

If you don't want to see chat like this, try not being a niggerfaggot

>WHO RUINED YOUR MOOD AND HURT YOUR FEELINGS
Grow up.
>You faggots
How dare you, this is faggot month.

Blacks literally aren't human

>proving my point
Exactly, if you can't handle the word through the internet you wouldn't handle it in real life either without sperging out like a complete pussy, i'd call you a niggerfaggot, you would sperg out and i would put a bullet in your head, simple as

>spamming adult words is the same problem as being unable to handle adult words
Its why we consider spamming a rule in of itself. But hey, LoL is full of angry shitters, more news at 11.

I would prefer letting people say whatever to passive aggressive comments that I have to tip-toe around to respond to in case they ban me instead.

More like don't bother to play 99% of games. You should only choose to play games you enjoy, anything else is psychosis.

If a random retard in a multiplayer game ruined your mood and hurt your feelings, then you're a bitchmade faggot. You can just mute them if its annoying or not care, but instead you throw a fit, and yes, I would easily say that your face irl, I've done it to others before and you'd be no different

don't be a niggerfaggot then

when they removed the ability to shit talk the enemy team in csgo all people do now is shit talk eachother instead

>"adult" words
Actually the opposite, pottymouth is very juvenile and immature.

>play against people with nigger in their name
>pretend to be a black guy, say 'you jealous white boy' after every play alongside a few whitoids sprinkled in
>they always get buttblasted and deny being white while calling me envious and a stupid ape at the same time
best thing you can do on this game

Attached: knuckles-the-echidna-sega.gif (379x498, 229.59K)

don't pretend like those words by themselves wouldn't offend you faggot, he could've written it one time and your faggot ass would still complain, grow some balls you beta cuck sjw

Why is that?
Would you be aggressive over words? Further proving the thesis that they are just violent savages and can't coexist in society?

When I saw this thread, this image instantly pop in my head

Attached: 1624786446326.png (392x590, 31.84K)

>WAHHHHHHHHH MULTI BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION THERE'S A NAUGHTY WORD IN CHAT WAHHHHHH PLEASE CENSOR IT MULTI BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION!!! WAHHHHHH!

Attached: unnamed.png (634x768, 29.42K)

>Guy likes to type
>Start arguement with him
>He stops to type back
>Gank him when he does
>Free kill and now he is tilted beyond all measure
It's a free win baby

Attached: 1599590148271.jpg (301x312, 78.9K)

SOUL

Attached: Niggers.png (1060x788, 742.37K)

honestly AI cannot compare to the experience of playing against other people

got me to reply, you earned this (you)

Just look away from the screen, you're fucking soft, weak and pathetic if text on a screen triggers you

the fact that people are replying to this like its a serious post is enough to convince me everyone itt is retarded

>play LoL
>turn off the chat
>turn off pings
You now have permission to play in my game

Attached: d64cb334bf6c5e2dae08f6c947757477.jpg (600x754, 27.96K)

YWNBAW

Attached: kekkkk.png (678x768, 110.61K)

Game devs have given the player a lot of tools to combat toxicity. If you're still complaining about toxic players in 2022 maybe you should grow thicker skin.

Yeah before they changed it, the middle shit-talking would build a sort of camaraderie between random players on each team, because you'd get a real "us vs them" attitude. Now all of the salt is typically redirected to their own teams.

>just make the game harder for yourself by making it so you can't communicate with everyone in this team based game that can snowball extremely hard
if you fags don't wanna get banned simply don't be an autist.

That's because that's the OP's face

Yes, they're adult words because kids lack the maturity to understand their application.
lol take your meds, niggerfaggot

Why should people stop talking because your a faggot pussy that gets offended over words?

>Zoomies and Alpha gen
>Thin skin
Shocking

Sucks my friends and I used to ban Wukong, Lucian, Ekko and act like there was no commonality between them. That was a good one

I miss those good days. Spineless pieces of shit have no place in this world.

>AND HURT YOUR FEELINGS
lmao grow up you gay nigger

I wish i could mute people IRL.

Just fucking mute you fucking retard.
It's not that hard, the team chat is almost useless until you're in diamond, and even then it's shit.

yeah because that player was contributing so much to teamwork and strategy

>t.

Attached: 1653626803492.gif (570x564, 77.23K)

>being called a nigger faggot TRIGGERS ME
have you considered not acting like a nigger faggot

>communicating with a teemo player
you don't play LoL do you?

>waaaaah everyone needs to tolerate my autism
I'm playing a videogame, not running your daycare kid.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I'm a zoomie and most people I've seen/heard throw shitfits over a bit of banter are millennials.

They live rent free in your head. Why don't you just ignore them? Why are you obsessed?

they weren't, you're right. which is why they should be banned. thank you for agreeing with me

Answer the question

Attached: 1654037164908.png (694x851, 1.02M)

?

Attached: gg.png (250x160, 98.15K)

>open scoreboard
>click mute
Wow that was fucking hard to fix.

Attached: 1602893266354.jpg (572x640, 26.93K)

No you were done after step 1 you can stop.

I would take the most toxic, flaming faggot over someone who is just going to int or suck ass. Sadly, these both usually go hand in hand.

Attached: 1595080882571.jpg (800x537, 116.69K)

>RUINED YOUR MOOD AND HURT YOUR FEELING
If words on a screen can bother you that much maybe you should kill yourself.

teemo players deserve to be reported

>You really need a woman G.jpg

>RUINED YOUR MOOD AND HURT YOUR FEELINGS
You don't belong here

Attached: 1491321731896.jpg (600x450, 73.58K)

>game ends
>click report
>they get banned
>now there's one less autist I can be matched with
though now that I think about it maybe shoving them all into their own matchmaking queue would be better, they would be less likely to make a new account to shit up the queues for everyone else.

Getting banned really ruins my mood and hurts my feelings did you ever think of that nigger faggot?

Cry about it faggot

>Getting banned really ruins my mood and hurts my feelings
Good
Remember to cry about it on Any Forums afterwards

>falling for the most obvious bait on the webzone
zoomers are so eager for bait they're throwing themselves onto the boat

>Just Ignore them
How much would love to ignore mentally ill freaks but how the fuck can i ignore them when the fucking media can't shut up about them? When fucking movies, video games, TV shows, hell even kids shows are infected with this retardation.

>this person should be banned from playing the game because......because he just made me upset!
every online game has a mute button unironic skill difference

Attached: 5675783.jpg (3307x2598, 451.44K)

>nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: 1606225127191.jpg (754x1024, 46.01K)

Banned not because what he said, but its just spam.

I accept your standard of care for the feelings of others and will act accordingly.