Still not a single vidya tomboy that has beaten Peggy as the best portrayal of a tomboy

>still not a single vidya tomboy that has beaten Peggy as the best portrayal of a tomboy

Attached: Peggy.png (1400x700, 983.1K)

What

Peggy, how many times have I told you to stay off the web. Do you want to be scammed by Jeff Goldblum again?

Bill get off Any Forums

Peggy is one of the worst characters in the show, only possibly edged out by John Redcorn and Nancy. She's a terrible person

That boy ain't right

Attached: 1653694205365.jpg (480x480, 33.75K)

don't open

Attached: hank-that's-not-propane.png (640x360, 226.35K)

My gf from high school was a shortstack tomboy until she decided to a guy

a whole guy??

Watched the whole series last year although I skipped some later episodes when the show started to drop in quality
I don't understand the hate for Peggy, she was hilarious

For some reason but Peggy during the episode where she gets out of the body cast and can't move makes me diamonds.

Same reason people hate Skyler from BB, single mommy issues from incels

Bill is 100x a worse person than Peggy bu no one gives a shit, and Peggy is based at times, the episode where she literally kills Cotton with insults is good.

I like Peggy but the thanksgiving episode where she pretty much almost cheated on Hank because he's been bonding with Bobby all week over home-ec stuff was a bit much

Peggy is a good character and a good wife

>she literally kills Cotton with insults
>implying Cotton just didnt die so he could dab on her one last time
>implying he's dead at all

>until she decided to a guy
im sorry for your lots femanon

I propaned

Attached: 1430197 - Boomhauer Hank_Hill King_of_the_Hill pluvatti.png (757x768, 173.99K)

Hank started out as a flawed person but improved as the series went on. Peggy also started out just as flawed but sort of just stayed consistent throughout the series.

I think the theory that Peggy received brain damage from the season 3 sky diving finale holds a lot of weight in explaining that, she changes a from her S1-3 self after it happens.

>Bill is 100x a worse person than Peggy
u wot m8, Bill actually tries to look out for his friends if they are in trouble, hell he took care of the whole Hill family when they were bedridden.

Attached: 1597213017007.jpg (211x238, 27.97K)

He almost poisoned them to keep them sick...

Also the entire flood community center episode or the one where he gets Any Forums
Bill is fine when he is beaten down but when he gets an iota of power he turns on his friends with no hesitation

What? She wasn't going to cheat on Hank. She thought the hairdresser was gay

THAT'S MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!

Shes perfect. A absolute self centered know it all cunt. A good character provokes a strong response. The dame way dennis is a great character

I didn't need that

You forgot this episode

Attached: King of the Hill - 13x16 - Bad News Bill.mkv_snapshot_00.10.18.284.jpg (1920x1078, 2.05M)

She's a fairly flat character whose defining traits are her stupidity, her inflated ego, and inclination towards being obnoxious.
Dale is a similar character but he also has way better material to work with as a comedic character.

Attached: 1647020930019.jpg (460x454, 34.94K)