Awkward, humorless fuck

Awkward, humorless fuck.

Attached: elon-musk-was-a-terrible-snl-saturday-night-live-host.jpg (1200x675, 64.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

savingjournalism.substack.com/p/i-talked-to-elon-musk-about-journalism?s=r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suicidal, seething tranny.

How old is Elon?

>unfunny person
>unfunny show
the only difference is everyone around him is supposed to be funny as a PROFESSION and fails just as hard as he does, while his profession is something entirely unrelated and beneficial to humanity
i do not understand why he even does these appearances, he seems self aware enough to know they're bad

this was funny

>wario
context?

Elon Musk playing Wario on a Saturday Night Live skit.

>Give autist terrible script
>He reads it terribly
>HAHAHHAHA TESLA MAN OWNED WHOLESOME 100% TRANS CALIFORNIAN MOMENT

Attached: 21038102983.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

Saturday Night Live hasn't been funny in literal decades at this point. Remember their Gangnam Style parody? Nobody on that team knows how to write, I don't know how it's still around.

50. So he's safely in the mid life crisis stage.

>I don't know how it's still around.
Nepotism

NNOOOOOO LEAVE THE HECKIN BASED CEO ALONE HE'S TAKING US TO MARS AND BUYING TWITTER TO UNBAN TRUMP

Then why?

Elon is evil because he literally ruined twitter, a safe space for many non-white non-CIS non-heteronormative folx

>I don't know how it's still around.
they built up enough reputation over a few decades to become a household name and everyone's fucking coworkers will ask 'did you watch snl' until the end of time regardless of the quality of the show
it used to be a pillar of comedy

His goth gf dumped him for a tranny and he's bleeding tesla stock

Hard to believe he's all grown up now

Attached: dip.jpg (659x309, 14.25K)

Speaking of self-awareness you Musk-stans are hilariously funny. Was your Self-awareness skill check sufficiently high enough for you to tell that on your own?

who cares?
seethe some more

SNL is shit, we know
Elon is alright though, don't fall for the attack campaign putting out daily articles about him over trivial shit

Attached: Capture.png (803x782, 572.99K)

>using the term stan unironically
>tripcode
filtered

the last funny group was the one from the 90s and early 00s with tina fey writing and ferrell, kattan, shannon, and meadows acting.

Show died around the time Will Ferrell left. The Lonely Island songs were the last good thing associated with it. Early SNL is still great though.

What about him makes him more favorable than the others?

Why what?

Why do weird nerds literally want to drink Elon's cum?
Just because he's rich and superficially panders to them?

>elon musk
>jew night live
>trip code
RETARDED THREAD, if you posted in this thread do to anything other than call everyone in it gay, YOU ARE RETARDED and GAY!!

>Why do weird nerds literally want to drink Elon's cum?
ask yourself. you're the one obsessing over him.

They hope to be him some day.
Or they're doomer pilled and think he's the only guy who can save the world.
People like him the same way people used to sort of like Steve Jobs before everyone found out he was a perfectionist slave driver behind the scenes

The space stuff is cool and he argues for more free expression online (whether or not you believe he'll make good on his promises, arguing for it alone puts him above the others). Either way, I don't love everything about him or anything, just saying the hate is manufactured. It's blatant that ever since the twitter deal started they've been pumping out articles like that.

>in aspie group on facebook because I'm an aspie
>most posts are about Elon
He is not king aspie, but god damn hasn't the dude got annoying. I've always wanted to drive a tesla too.

hes literally this kid annoying social awkward retard but with generational wealth
he gets worshipped by the 0 friend autism minecrafters for being based and owning the normies and crypto/finance retards love him because they think hes a self made man

>People like him the same way people used to sort of like Steve Jobs before everyone found out he was a perfectionist slave driver behind the scenes
I mean, Elon literally said he wants everyone to be like Chinese Foxconn workers who need suicide nets to stop them from killing themselves on the daily.

Why does Elon make lefties seethe now? I thought they liked him.

user I know that you desperate want to suck Elon-kun's cock but this isn't the right place to make a thread about it.

and thats a good thing! get to work wagies!
if you dont like your job invest in crypto or ask your dad for a million dollars!

because he wants to give the bad orange man his twitter back, see the absolute seethe you get from leftoids like this lmao

>I thought they liked him.
Why would any leftist like him ever? He's everything wrong with Capitalism and an insufferable cunt to boot.

Because he's the first guy to actually take a whack at the electric car issue, and he's not a chink shill on "Green Energy" to fuck up the environment with the manufacture of enough solar panels and actually suggests nuclear which is actually green.

Yeah but that's not the part people focus on.
People focus on him being a shitposter on twitter or talking about video games or marrying a pop star. Or they focus on his pseudo-futurist ramblings (albeit there is a grain of truth in some of them).
The point is that nobody really focuses on how he's not a very good boss to actually work for and his fiscal views are about as hard right as you can get

Elon has been going against everything they like lately. Called out online censorship, bullshit Covid restrictions, says he'll vote Republican, etc. Not sure why they'd like him anymore. Besides electric cars, but I don't think that's enough for them to outweigh the other stuff.

they seem to be alright with capitalism if it says magic SJW words. I think the big issue is he doesn't say the magic SJW words.

I bet you still believe the story about his dad's mine

I mean, he has literally invented nothing and literally never started a company that has invented anything of value. He’s used his African emerald mine inheritance to buy companies that have already innovated on something, but the height of the “inventions” his companies can take credit for are “boring a tunnel with decade’s old tunnel boring machines and insisting on driving a small capacity electric car through it instead of a faster, cheaper, high capacity train that doesn’t run through tires like a mother fucker.” He’s an embarrassing fraud that spends millions and millions annually on trying to look like some auteur. Cringey fuck “fellow kids” nonsense.
He really is the modern day Edison, right down to taking advantage of people's goodwill toward Tesla and SpaceX.

if this is what you honestly believe then you're probably as insufferable a person as elon. further serves my point

As a Brit who watched about 5 episodes of SNL and vowed never to watch it again, I get the impression that SNL has the status of a national institution for Americans and they watch it out of a sense of obligation. There are shows like that in the UK, like Have I Got News For You, a show that hasn't been funny since the nineties but it's part of the fabric of television and it probably won't end until one of the team captains dies.

haha holy shit you called it while he was sweating bullets from his palms typing that fucking nonsense

>He’s used his African emerald mine inheritance to buy companies
>still believing this
lol
savingjournalism.substack.com/p/i-talked-to-elon-musk-about-journalism?s=r

>Got mad about it
You proved his pooooint

I don't care about articles, he's a cringeworthy cunt who unironically acts like pic related.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0[1].jpg (1400x1050, 220.43K)

if some other billionaire bought twitter and said they were going to ban everyone who didn't put their pronouns in their bio then these people would be fine with it
they have no problem with ultra billionaire capitalists, they just don't like Elon because he doesn't tow the minitrue line enough for their tastes.

>he thought he was going to get out of the rat race?

Attached: 1648403857056.jpg (1024x903, 49.49K)

I still don't understand why people hate him so much? Is it just because he's rich?

I really liked the musical parodies they did somewhat recently.

Lefties seemed pretty down with him when he was talking about ushering in robotic workforce and selling "eco-friendly" cars

I still don't understand why people love him so much? Is it just because he's literally irl tony stark?

>beneficial to humanity

Yes, tell us more about why you support 20 hour workdays.
>and that's a good thing!

Attached: st1.jpg (356x374, 36K)

Posers.
No actual leftoid should be okay with him ever.

I don't disagree, but the coordinated attacks on him right now are transparent. There's also a difference between people like OP and just thinking he's cringe. You can dislike him without crusading against him online.

most people don't give a shit about him
he lives in your head rent free though

20 hour workdays are a good thing as long as my favorite billionaire (he's just like me!) makes bank off my work.

>Co-creator of a cryptocurrency calling other people grifters
Oh lawdy, I'm laffin right now

he has autism

i dont want to work for the guy
i just think that he's the only chance civilians (most astronauts are test pilots) will ever have for affordable space travel
and thats a good thing!

tanking multiple companies stocks is so bad ass dude elon is such a good businessman.

Reddit and 50% of Twitter fucking love him, my friend. He's also the peak of I HECKIN LOVE SCIENCERINO.
Of course regular people that aren't terminally online don't give a shit.

omg reddit and twitter!? no waiiiii
take a break from the internet for a while, bud, no one cares.

the creator of doge coin has always seen crypto as dumb as a inherently evil thing he just created it as a meme and regrets
read more faggot

we dont even have affordable housing retard