I did it

i did it

Attached: 88a66619-9328-492e-a706-e523001cd56d.png (328x468, 371.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VJPUqbEZrew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How was it?

better than 7

Attached: Mmx7box.jpg (260x365, 45.25K)

the parts that aren't auto scrollers are decent. Too bad that's less than half the game though.

i'd unironically rather play x7 than x8. the levels are just that fucking bad

This is not an accomplishment.
You're insane.
The only part of X7 worth preserving is the boss rush room.

x8 is just that unenjoyable. x7 is bad because the dev team had a lot of trouble during development. x8 had a much larger budget and more manpower behind it and its still fucking terrible.

Now play X9 oh wait

>The context of how it came to be effects quality
No.
At this rate you'll say X7 > X6.

Come on now nigga, while X8 has some parts that drag, its fucking endlessly better than X7 in basically every capacity.

I'm not even a purist - I appreciate X7s attempt to be a full 3D X game - But its an absolute dumpsterfire of a game.

Attached: 1645335392853.png (549x426, 77.8K)

X1>*power gap*>X2=X3>X6>X8>X5>X4>*Blizzard Buffalo dodo*>X7

Attached: 1643818539971.jpg (1934x2048, 311.93K)

X8 pretty badly misses what the older X games were about. It's way too focused on gimmicks and is constantly trying to force the player to play it at its pace. X was always more combat-focused than Classic. Where Classic was primarily about pattern recognition and obstacle courses, X is about blitzing through and blasting away at enemies. Obviously there are obstacles, but the games were designed so that a good player can speed through most of the stages much faster than a beginner.

X8, on the other hand, wants none of that. I mean yeah, you can go faster the more you master the game, but there are many segments where you're trapped in the auto-scroll's pace or stuck having to solve a boring, low-effort puzzle before you can enter the next room.

X8 also has pretty boring armor upgrades. They don't really dramatically change X's playstyle or anything. No huge game changers like the Falcon Armor or Shadow Armor. Just two different flavors of mix-and-match vanilla.

i can appreciate x7 for trying to innovate the series and, despite failing, at least an attempt was made. x8 is just full of intentionally bad design like fucking retry chips, unending autoscrollers and combat rooms, and bosses with shitty invulnerable phases

i have beaten every other x game despite their wildly fluctuating quality. no matter how many times i attempt to play through x8 i simply cannot force myself to actually finish it due to how incredibly unfun and miserable it is to play

I don't agree entirely but I can respect this.

A-user?

hope X8-2 release in this E3

>"We New Generation Reploids can go Maverick at will!"
>Reploids have been doing that since X1

You can always tell when a game gets new writers who have no exposure to the series at all prior to this.

X7 is fine idk why ppl shit on it so much, I had alot of fun

X1 > X5 > X8 > X4 > X3 > X2 > X7 > X6

Now play Command Mission for closure on the series.

>closure on the series
>Has none
>Also the story is shit

What?

t. Gets mad at Zero games for calling him a scrub.

it's the EVA of the X series

That makes no fucking sense.

I don't remember X jerking off.

You can like megamans in any order you want, as long as x1,2,or 4 are first

It's unfortunate but the more you play it, the less annoying the auto scrollers are. Gigavolt is mercifully quick once you know what to do and Avalanche is arguably the best speed bike segment in any mega man game, which isn't saying much, but oh well. Burn Rooster's scroller is boring no matter what, Jakob's at least has good music.
youtu.be/VJPUqbEZrew
I would say X2>X3, possibly X2 being on the same level of quality as X1, and X8>X6 (its still closer than it really should be) but otherwise don't really disagree. Everything other than X7 is fun to play, though.

Attached: axlb.jpg (1000x883, 238.58K)