"It's tough to decide", Miyazaki said, "but I'd have to say Radahn. As an individual character, he's really alluring...

techradar.com/news/elden-ring-director-reveals-his-favorite-boss-and-open-world-inspiration/
>"It's tough to decide", Miyazaki said, "but I'd have to say Radahn. As an individual character, he's really alluring, and I really like the Radahn Festival situation. There’s a literal sense of festivity and exuberance, but also a unique tinge of sadness and loneliness."
>literal sense of festivity and exuberance
No there fucking wasn't, it was a vacated fortress with five character standing around waiting. There was zero effort put into making it feel like a 'festival'.

Attached: ER_General_Radahn.jpg (1053x1617, 859.96K)

>nooo, there were less than 5 people on your birthday, you didn't beat the birthday
fuck you, OP. I had a birthday party this year. My mom even made a cake for us. it was quite festive.

yeah but that speech Jerren makes is pretty cool

If you really think about it, most of the main bosses in the game were cool looking and had and interesting moveset. The problem is when you think about how many of those were fun.

All of them? If you werent having fun learning a boss moveset and getting the better of them the game might just not be for you.

I disagree with you.

I had fun with all of them.

>There’s a literal sense of festivity and exuberance, but also a unique tinge of sadness and loneliness."
>literal sense of festivity and exuberance
Is this a translation thing or are all Jap game devs this fucking flowery and delusional.

Malenia btfo

Pay attention and do quests you autistic shitbag. Getting to radahn and seeing all, of the npcs I've met in the last 50 hours was KINO

Yeah, this is why Souls games kinda suck. There's no real interactivity with the world. I don't see a living, breathing world full of life. I see assets.

Radahn did the impossible: managed to be a worse Souls encounter than Bed of Chaos. Bravo Miyazaki. God, ER is fucking lame.

>breathing world full of life
Well you're missing the point entirely, just FYI. Souls shit isn't supposed to fucking GTA with hustling bustling cities. It's, ya know, literally where everyone ever is dead or some shit.

Okay, and that's cute for a twelve year old's first attempt at grimdark fantasy, but I prefer games with actual substance.

I'll bite. Enlighten us.
>this is the part where he says Breath of the Wild
Just pretend I replied with a bunch of seething.

From games have more substance though, you just have no ability to perceive nuance. Which is your low iq issues, ot the game's issue

Maybe you're right, all of them were unfun as fuck for me. I really didn't like the gameplay.

Attached: AbsolutelyDisgusting.png (495x506, 376.85K)

Mass Effect. Specifically Mass Effect 1. That is a game with subtle nuance, fantastic world building, timeless characters, etc. I don't just see random assets standing around for me to kill. I see a living, breathing world full of political strife and existential turmoil.

He's nowhere near as bad as Melania, who literally cheats by ignoring certain game mechanics.

OK doomer. Radahan was fun, fire giant on the other hand is the only boss close to bed of chaos that's complete bullshit

Listen faggot, you're replying to a guy who adores Mass Effect 1's world and I also fucking hated Elden Ring for the most part. But your comparison here of souls shit and ME1 is so fucking insane. If you think Souls has bad world building and characters, you're retarded ngl. And it sounds like you want political shit spoonfed to you. I'm not gonna bother giving a shit about Souls' story, but even I know the entire game's plot is just Kings and Queens and Lords fighting for power, you know, politics.

WHERRS THE FUCKING PATCH HACKAZAKI WHY WON'T YOU FIX YOUR BUGGY ASS JANK SHIT GAME I'M TIRED OF IT CRASHING ON MY FUCKING CONSOLE

Radahan is possibly the worst fight in video game history. I'm sorry you got filtered by Melania and Fire Giant, but Radahan is absolute garbage. It has been patched at some point, and may be less terrible, but I'm never playing ER again.

Fite giant is easy as fuck. Thanks for outing yourself as a summon fag who doesn't even try to solo bosses, since fire giant is a summon trap

Fire giant has like 4 attacks and every single one is incredibly easy to dodge and punish

Attached: 67959765.jpg (1280x720, 78.5K)

Miyazaki will never have sex with you user, no matter how much you white knight for him.