Atomic Heart might be delayed to 2023

twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1532018351744106496?t=Wc0g46lMw1UkSqk5e26Ihw&s=19

Attached: Atomic-Heart.jpg (1280x720, 140.3K)

>atomic heart is vaporware
>this is somehow news

Yawn

it was supposed to release in 2018 right?

Meh. It looks too resource heavy for me to play it anyway

frankly we shouldn't allow russian games to be sold in western markets with their literal genocide going on
but their incompetence pleases me too
slava ukraini

This game looks fake as fuck. I think is a money grabbing operation designed by some young russian oligarchs to scam some old russian oligarchs.

If it ever realeases is going to be incredibly shit.

Game wasn't going to release with all the sanctions on Russia anyway

based hoholbro

Legit question, what the fuck is even releasing this year, aside from CoD, maybe GoW, and MAAAAYYYBEEEE Hogwarts?

Don't care, didn't ask.

People like you really should be dead by now. You're dragging us all down.

how is the premise of the gameplay? is it just a generic shooter with cool art direction?

Delaying games is the cool thing to do, all the AAA studios are doing it.

I still don't think it's a real game.

>Delayed again

fuck the fuck off, about to delete these devs from my wishlist.

>russian farmers genociding ukrainian faggots when they have the backing of every globohomo country and corporation

Attached: 1649868638004.png (642x708, 1.2M)

Fuck off, I don't give a fuck about dead bodies anywhere on this planet and I hope wars on every continent increase with frequency. People like you NEED to suffer.

This was vaporware even before the war.

good bait but a bit too obvious

Yup, this is like what? The third delay? Fourth?

Best part is that the last trailer teases you as if it will release on 2023 to then make a switch to 2022.
What a bunch of retards

I was about to say starfield but that got delayed

Splatoon 3
Bayonetta 3
Maybe Xenoblade 3 but I'm not sure that's quite big enough to count, the new pokemon might come out this year maybe

I noticed everything I just listed besides starfield is a switch exclusive, PC and dedicated home consoles are getting nothing

Already proven false

Attached: 284F26F0-DF3A-49BD-A3CC-022B99D5BB64.jpg (828x699, 332.07K)

gud

Almost like they live in a poor shithole country that is technically in a war with the whole of the west and has north korea tier sanctions put on it