So I just finished playing through the Blaster Master Zero trilogy...

So I just finished playing through the Blaster Master Zero trilogy. For a metroidvania game it might have been too simple, but honestly I'm fine with the formula as I don't enjoy scouting for items and backtracking as much. Still, the story kept me invested.
Has anyone else completed the trilogy or at least played the first game? What are your thoughts?

Attached: 1635398597923.jpg (640x340, 77.84K)

bump

Attached: 1625856595555.jpg (600x360, 116.99K)

Sorry OP make a Kanna thread next time
But yes I played them all and I think I like the concept more than the execution, I was invested in the characters and world so the games were very fun to play but they are hard to go back to because the gameplay is rather weak most of the time.
Cried at the end.

I finished the second one yesterday, was pretty good.
Will grab the 3rd game once the next Steam sale comes around.

Also I finished the first game on hard mode and Im mad the mode didnt come back for the sequels. The games are too easy.

I liked them but I found 3 to be disappointing and liked 2 more. My biggest problems with 3 was I REALLY disliked the lack of Eve and felt the edge lord didn't make up for it. Also wasn't a fan of the dimension swapping gimmick, it just felt tedious to me. After 2 I was kinda hoping you'd be playing as both Jason and Eve on foot for different dungeons.

>that moment when fucked up dying Eve without any weaponry went and protected her man
Sold me on their relationships
One of the best vidya /m/ couples ever

>spoiler
that's because bmz2 had you touring several planets and being restricted to one again is a colossal step down in scale when the alternativ ein 3 is just playing a slightly djfferent version of the same level. that dimension music is fucking annoying too
Man i was mad when you had to go back to stranga and you didnt get a view of the galactic map again and their "bro use the game mechanics to teleport back" felt like a cheap copout

It was emotional especially after having to suffer at battle against Eir in the third game, funnily enough I died there more than I did at Rising Garuda
I like the concept too
I'll definitely try hard mode myself just so I can suffer some more but hey at least I have infinite lives
>"bro use the game mechanics to teleport back"
Kek, I cracked up on that one, should've been a bit more subtle

I played a bit of the first game and dropped it because I wasn't having fun.

What made you drop the 1st game? If it was the easy difficulty, the 2nd and 3rd game step it up, and are more difficult in comparison.

Like says, it does get better, but I suppose I don't blame you if it's the easy difficulty
Tbh I like playing on a slightly higher difficulty level, but not so much that I have a hard time progressing through the game

Great games but the bonus modes (destroyer and whatever else) can suck me off a lot I’m cumming in them
Fuck tying trophies to those
It’s not the difficulty so much as it is the tedium

Just take it a little at a time. You can do it user.

it's fun and has kanna, good combo

Flower!

Attached: 1624044492901.jpg (869x489, 150.88K)

it's too videogamey for Any Forums

Each one is an improvement in terms of gameplay but it's tough to remember the plot of the previous game

I loved the final hours of the third game, perfect

What should I have Kanna doing in the next sexy picture I commission of her???

Yea the story kept me on my toes especially in the third installment
Also depends, you got a specific kink? Maybe getting plowed (pun entirely intended, unless I'm outing myself as a primary example of ESL despite usually speaking the language well)

With BMZ3 being the last game I played, it was a satisfying conclusion to the Zero trilogy although I'm rather disappointed Inti Creates didn't come up with any DLC for it (would have liked a playable Leibniz DLC). It also tied in the plot and characters of the original Metafight nicely too. The ending also suggested that Inti isn't quite done with the series just yet and could easily continue it as another game or perhaps trilogy, something along the lines of Blasting Again.

Attached: BMZ3_Good_Ending_Epilogue.jpg (2591x1457, 394.63K)

is 3 good? im pretty sure ive bought it but i have not touched it yet since ive not had time for it

What do original BM fans think of weeb version of nu-BM?

Oh I feel like they could create a spin-off or a new trilogy, both of which I would love to play
This trilogy in particular does have some replay value (with DLC and BMZ1's Destroyer Mode) so I wouldn't be mad if the trilogy was all we got
Oh totally, even the difficulty is amped up
Yeah, what do they think?