Tales of Arise

>that second half of the game
>that ending
How did this piece of shit sold for more than 2 million copies?

Attached: FULNhMlaIAAoPBk.jpg (3840x2160, 751.71K)

I dunno either, I guess it appeals to normies. Arise wasn’t my thing, the second half reminded me of Tales of Destiny’s second half which I hated. I hated the skits in Arise.

Actually marketing the game.
Although i find it hilarious that
>heavy focus on story
>the story is the games weakest point

Attached: 1553195226392.gif (200x200, 5.25K)

Gameplay as well.
I thought it was a downgrade compared to Berseria.

Your game is dead and forgotten Talestard
Now dont reply to this thread and let the thread goes to page 11

This was my first Tales game, whilst I absolutely loved the game, the final half, and especially that fucking ending was bizarre. Are all Tales games like that? I think it was around the part where you get Dohalim and Kisara, the story that it was all the fruit was just plucked out of nowhere too.

>How did this piece of shit sold for more than 2 million copies?
Old Tales fan. I have no idea.
It was both a mediocre Tales (for the series standards) and a mediocre JRPG overall.

They put 90% of their budget on marketing

My nigga. Despite all the flaws of Berseria it still piqued my interest long enough for me to complete the game. I dropped Arise after the first act.

Art direction carried this game. It's literally the only thing that it's no objectivelly worse than most of the older entries.
A.I options, bosses, villains, last arc...it's all mediocre to bad.

velvet crowe wants you to arise

Attached: velvet crow 10.png (1000x1000, 402.99K)

It's clear that the increased budget set it apart from previous entries.

hold on i will draw velvet crowe

Attached: velvet crow 11.png (1000x1000, 298.28K)

Stop fucking bumping dead game you faggot

Not him, but take this bump.

Attached: Kisara.jpg (1596x2048, 378.49K)

take this big ass and learn to fly again learn to live so free
when we here, the buttcheeks sing the book of love will open up and let us in

i'll draw some velvet crowe for the thread in a little bit

Attached: velvet crow 22.png (1000x697, 31.38K)

and then draw her big ass

good graphics, fun combat

I don't know the ending, but do you seriously expect people to know the ending when they buy the game? Are you ok? Do you spoil yourself every time you consider playing the game?

you just know the writers started trying to make a more grounded plot then by the end they said fuck it they just go to space and kill god again

It was the first one they actually marketed.

Attached: Takanashi-Tales-of-Arise-750x375.jpg (750x375, 66.4K)

>Do you spoil yourself every time you consider playing the game?
not him but i've spoiled myself on every new game since mass effect 3 to filter out shit endings.

I got gaslighted by Talesfags for the last time. Every time THIS one is the one with amazing gameplay and story. Happened for Vesperia, happened for Beseria, happened again for Arise. Never again, these games are fucking lame with shallow gameplay and the tropiest, shittiest JRPG writing. The party interactions are nice but not enough. Fuck the tales series, if you like them you are a braindead retard