Was the 360 controller d-pad really that bad?

Was the 360 controller d-pad really that bad?

Attached: 1613896681952.gif (211x252, 767.94K)

I like oneyplays and I like cory but why are you fags spamming this image SO HARD

Attached: 1653519966873.gif (324x350, 2.06M)

>eceleb gossip thread

D-pad yes

The rest of it no

I understood that fat pic was shooped? What does Cory look like now? I don't bother with following any of them outside viewing the letsplays.

He was talking about Xbox One dpad, not 360.

yeah. Almost as bad as every other Microsoft Sidewinder d-pad ever created.

This isn't the 4th gen, the Dpad is meant to be used as an offhand accessory tool for activating your grenade launcher or toggling a map or some other shit. You move with the control stick. And to that end the 360's dpad does the job.

retard

Because it's really, really funny

The d-pad was bad but otherwise the 360 has the best controller form. I used a 360 controller for the 2d metroids and wall jumping became a huge problem because the d-pad never wanted to reliably trigger a left press.

Yeah, it's trash. He should have just played with the stick, it's really not that bad on a game like SMW.

Thats not an image though its a jif

Look at this shit.

Attached: Xbox-Elite-2-Review-Shot-04.jpg (1920x1080, 528.76K)

I unironically love that dpad. Anyways, that controller comes with a normal dpad that you can swap it for

They showed a pic of him the same vid they addressed this image being faceapped

It's objectively shit.

yes
>making the dpad a pseudo analog stick

in that case he's actually autisic, the xbone's dpad is good, SeX dpad is even better

On my wired 360 controller the d-pad was mushy and borderline unusable.
On my newer wireless one it's more firm and not that bad. I've finished a bunch of 2d platformers with it.

>in that case he's actually autisic
Cory has always been autistic, that's why his incoherent rambles are funny.

Can everybody please be quiet for 30 seconds while I read out the game dialogue.

It's part of the reason I packed my 360 away so early during its lifespan. The controller was fucking awful.