Post things that scare zoomers

Post things that scare zoomers

Attached: team-fortress-2-community-server-browser-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 328.17K)

Attached: 20190326162012-Keep-Up-The-Momentum--4000pxW-X-2670pxH.jpg (2000x1333, 130.31K)

>Join p2w server
>Pay
>Win

Post things that scare boomers

Attached: 1649882257960.png (1040x780, 1.49M)

Zoomers are now shitting their pants

Attached: 1278945.jpg (736x552, 32.47K)

>How am I going to play most of my games without an internet connection?
>How am I supposed to enjoy playing games if I don't post about them on my Discord servers and on Any Forums threads??

Attached: no internet connection.png (407x388, 145.73K)

its not scary i love this i wanna run around and bash my head into the wall

>Post things that scare zoomers
The great outdoors. No really. Zoomers are scared of vegetation surrounding them.

Attached: FSj5wwcXoAAjTLv.jpg (840x1024, 146.64K)

my friends zoomer kid is afraid of going to work because he believes that mass shooters are real and not government theater to scare morons.

It doesn't scare me, it's just disappointing. All of those servers are 100% crit or achievement maps or 24/7 2fort/Hightower/Turbine deathmatch or fast respawn or any number of shitty addons that change how TF2 is played.
Out of all of the servers currently in that browser, the only ones I would even think of joining are UGC's Degroot Keep and the VeryGames Badwater server, which apparently only allows 4 fucking players. It's fucked

>Use the internet to make a text post
>Still feel the need to clarify that you're human
Irritating.

I fucking miss their combination pizza.

Yeah. I've seen several zoomers no younger than 18 lose their shit because they couldn't get on the internet. One kept begging to call his mother to send in his phone.

t. 25 year old zoomer custodian at a mental hospital

I went to Japan before covid and their costcos are still having the hotdogs with all toppings at approximately 1.50. The costcos here in florida are 1.50 for the hotdogs but no toppings. This is gonna happen soon unfortunately. Fuck them

Yeah you're remembering the internet before paypal, patreon etc. Here's what was about to happen to your community server browser before matchmaking.
>certain servers become THE place to play
>always full
>they implement paid access via paypal
>still completely full
>price goes up
>repeat until the price gets too stupid and a competitor slowly emerges
Its already completely fucked DayZ because its structure doesn't really work with a match making system. There will never be more than a handful of servers who charge a ridiculous monthly fee with anyone playing on them.

The topping are just dispensed around the food court bro
r-right?

(You)

>Agender human
the thing is clearly insane

how long do they stay at said hospital?

Attached: 8896759_R_Z001A.jpg (750x440, 24.98K)

Typically, 10 days. Longer if they don't show signs of their mental health improving.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: ponosukefear.jpg (255x360, 59.27K)

fuck off with this tranny garbage fotm reddit game