Ruins your game

>ruins your game

Attached: Flash_HD.png (256x256, 105.95K)

Sorry wrong pic

Attached: Zed.png (1215x683, 1.39M)

>did you just slightly move forward once every 3 minutes!? I'M GOING INSANE

>game offers character customization
>some options are blatantly more powerful than others everyone just ends up using the same thing

>being able to teleport 10 times a game is not a big deal
>in a game where mobility has become more and more important to the point that old characters can barely keep up
I genuinely wish they would just make LoL2 and move all those dash/teleport-heavy anime characters to the new game and leave the old game alone.

I am trans btw

This nigga probably thinks old runes was a good system

>runes
>masteries
>summoner spells
always hated it, in dota you just pick your hero and it's good to go. also
>paid champions

Sry i posted wrong pic.

Attached: Lord_Dominik's_Regards.png (500x500, 288.68K)

That shit is peak contrarian, old good new bad. Sure dodge runes were fun but I'll take a level playing field over having another unnecessary currency dump when you already have to grind out champs.

i will never understand league players

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg (268x268, 20.44K)

>game is only playable if players have free blink dagger
>heroes are designed based on this

fucking hilarious game btw

>paid champions
not a thing and no one does that

this items truly kills dota 2

FLASH
AHAAAAAA

why do all of my LoL playing friends refuse to try Dota but my Dota playing friends will happily also play LoL

Attached: 1397911859389.jpg (500x322, 34.92K)

Runes and masteries shouldn't exist period.

They're scared.
>Friend going on a 10min rant about League, how easy it is, and how easy wave management is
>"Wanna play Dota?"
>N-Nah... I dunno man!

how so ?
how is that not a thing ? you have to buy heroes to play them in LoL, this hasn't changed. and no the rotation doesn't make them free.

Attached: 1617456870785.jpg (253x254, 42.25K)

That's not a BKB.

A Dota player's knowledge transfers to League better than a League player's knowledge transfers to Dota.

no one pays real money for them

The cooldown is 5 minutes actually, and yes I agree, Flash is not that big of a deal. Teleport ""breaks"" the game much more: it's a free reset in lane, and free sidelane pressure in the lategame.

>runes
>masteries
I agree. Old runes were nothing but additional stats, they could've easily added these stats to champions by default and it would've been the same exact thing. Completely useless, just a way to monetize rune pages.
New runes are better because they're free and you can change them whenever you want... but they're also worse because they are so strong. They're almost items you get for free, it's a balance nightmare. Some characters become busted or dogshit depending on what rune they can or cannot abuse.
And in terms of strategy they add almost nothing: it was a failed experiment, I hope they just remove them at some point.

>summoner spells
I'd like these more if they were just Flash and TP, no combat summoners.

>paid champions
Not a problem per se, as a new player unlocking new champions is cool as fuck. And you don't feel overwhelmed because you're limited in the things you can and cannot play.
But it takes WAY. TOO. LONG to unlock everything. They should at the very least double the amount of IPs you get, and reduce the price of some of the older champions: Jhin came out SIX years ago and it's still full price. Fucking Kennen, Malzahar and Kog were released in Season 1 and are still 4800. Come on.

Attached: All-Star-Akali-Original.jpg (1920x1080, 230.4K)