Black Souls

Am I autistic or are there a lot of similarities between Elden Ring and Black Souls 2?
>Anchor weapon
>Lobo & Latenna
>Poro & Red Hood
>D's brother ranting about rotten wombs and whores
>Outer Gods in control of the world
>Seluvis has a questionable dungeon
>Miquella & Mohg
>Madness
>Doll women
>Tsundere witch who calls you her foolish apprentice
>Serpent God and servant

Probably just autism. Similarities exist in all sorts of writing and there is no such thing as true originality.
Not that there's anything wrong with taking inspiration from a game anyway, especially since Black Souls is basically a parody of Dark Souls, taking entire items and not even changing the names. It's just really funny to think that Miyazaki or someone on the team might have taken inspiration from an rpgmaker h-game.

Attached: black miranda.jpg (852x1200, 724.88K)

No, you're right. Those gooks actually copied Black Souls lmao

yep we know all about how Hackazki stole ideas from BLACKSOULS 2 of all things. it's totally shameless but good luck getting any normalnigger to take it seriously

The entire souls series+elden ring is bordering on plagiarism unfortunately I don't have the berserk/elden ring Screenshots.
So yeah there is a good chance Miyazaki stole those ideas

>It's just really funny to think that Miyazaki or someone on the team might have taken inspiration from an rpgmaker h-game.
he can't keep getting away with it

Attached: 1350191409390.jpg (421x342, 63.52K)

Funny thing is Black Souls in unironically better than Elden Ring

Black Souls has dogshit gameplay and ER doesn't, lol, so no.

>ER doesn't
>roll, r1, jump r1 whole game
Very cool. Black Souls 2 makes you think and you have to do stuff like weapon swapping to play effectively. Black Souls has it beat

Most of this shit this shit is in Bloodborne it Dark Souls 1, bro

black souls 2 is a bloodborne rip off so any similarity you see is fromsoft just taking shit from bloodborne

W-what

Attached: 1654076979352.png (419x398, 190.94K)

Are you really straining your pea "thinking" in Bl-ACK Souls? Goddamn bro, lol

Why are you two eternal losers even comparing two entirely different games. Compare bs2 to a turn-based RPG and compare ER to an open world, 3rd person RPG.

Most of the shit in the list is from Bloodborne. Black Souls ripped off Bloodborne

this shit this shit this shit this shit this shit siht tihs siht tihs

I really don't think thats the case. Black Souls in insanely niche and is only ever discussed around these parts. I assume its about the same in Japan and its only discussed in places like 2ch, jap twitter and thats it.

That said yes there's a lot of similarities and thats really neat. I was so happy when I found the anchor in ER, I slapped bloodhound step on it and dodged around like a madman pretending I was under the effect of indignation. Vagabond's chest armor looks alot like Grimm's armor too, its just a shame there's no good-looking plumed alva helmet that comes with it, the knights one are close but also ugly as sin.

Attached: 1598702246474.jpg (1000x2400, 823.55K)

The thread was made because some autist thought ER ripped off Black Souls, but he literally has it backwards.

Elden Ringworms seething huh?

Attached: 1595224699399.jpg (200x200, 20.4K)

>ER ripped off Black Souls,
Elden ring ripped off berserk

Attached: 64-1.png (640x480, 536.04K)

Berserk ripped off Hellraiser. So:
Hellraiser > Berserk > Souls > Black Souls

You're replying to OP there anyway. I made this thread just pointing out some similarities. "Ripped-off" is extreme.

Eh about Berserk, Miyazaki is more paying homage to his favorite work. In the same way Emmmmmm is with names like 'Lutwidge Town' paying homage to Bloodborne.

BB has:
>Outer Gods
>Dolls
from what i can remember