Where's all the PS5 games, it's been several years

where's all the PS5 games, it's been several years.

Attached: scene.jpg (476x355, 46.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twinfinite.net/2022/05/sony-playstation-business-segment-briefing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>toddler immediately starts trying to deflect to the sonions after watching their monthly embarrassing pikemen display

Games?

They're waiting for it to have games.
If you keep it a luxury status item, it'll keep selling.
The moment it becomes a product that people are actually supposed to use sales will fall apart by word of mouth since there's nothing to use it for.

Ah, the old tale of the nogames vs 5 year old games

it um plays PS4 games, th- that's what a PS5 is for right?

Attached: screen.jpg (259x194, 7.63K)

We weren't at the hardware bottleneck for the PS4 yet so there was no reason to release a PS5 besides "it's been seven years since the last one", and all the major games still being made are perfectly playable on the PS4 because of said fact we haven't reached the bottleneck yet, which means no reason for anyone to buy a PS5 coupled with very little stock of the PS5 due to shortages, leading to a cycle of no reason for anyone to get a PS5.

Wait until 2024 for there to start being games that can't function on the PS4.

i miss when the PS1 was the new hotness, that was worth having damn near immediately

What's the point of buying a game-playing machine if it has no games to play? Same question applies to any and all consoles upon release. I don't understand this blind consumerism trend.

They're there, the games are just also available on better consoles

Normies are retards and the reason the industry is in its current death throes, more news at 11.

Well, you see, retards whined about wanting the games on PC, and how exclusives were cancer. So now, you get no exclusives. Congratulations, you didn't stop the faggotry at the roots, now it's taken over, and gaming is fucked.

Thankfully there are a good 30 years of games to play, and hell, even a solid amount of decent titles coming out nowadays. But nowhere near the golden age.

>tfw you didn't pay 1k to a scalper for a ps4 emulator

Attached: 1654094840249.jpg (829x1024, 297.54K)

The PS5 would've been worth it too if they'd waited a few years, but it wouldn't match up with their predetermined, artificially-dictated seven-year release cycle. The PS5 WILL also be worth it too - in another few years, when there are games on it that can't run on the PS4

It has FIFA and GTA Online. What else could you possibly want?

Nearly 500 games already

Attached: PS5 Games.png (2466x140, 25.94K)

Where are the PS5s?

Attached: 1465848617213.gif (500x281, 1021.51K)

>ps4 emulator
Lel

>in another few years, when there are games on it that can't run on the PS4

Attached: laughing.gif (263x150, 2.71M)

>twinfinite.net/2022/05/sony-playstation-business-segment-briefing/
>PS5 expected to sell 160 million, outselling the ps2's record
Haters btfo, holy shit

How many of those cannot be played on a PC or a 9 year old console?

Obviously another, "refreshing" re-release of Skyrim.

How many of those are sitting in the garages and warehouses of scalpers/re-sellers?

I imagine that a lot of devs/publishers are wary to invest in a system that suffers from so much distribution problems and people still are having a hard time getting.

>MUH EXCLUSIVES ARE TERRIBLE, ANTI CONSUMER MAKING US BUY DEVICES
>LMAO NO EXCLUSIVES
pick one, tardo.
>I don't think that
you use the same retarded arguing points as someone who does.

>sony expects
i.e. jim ryan huffing copium trying to tellpeople everything is okay

Where did I say the first one you strawmanning tranny? I explicitly implied that PS5 has no exclusives and as such no reason to buy it.

There will be none. Third party devs have no reason to make a game exclusive anymore, so the only people making exclusives are the platform owners and whatever studios they decide to fund.

Nobody needed this new console generation. The costs associated with using a systems full potential is outstripping the revenue a game can create, so new systems are becoming pointless.

Unless you like 900p 30FPS, go ahead and play those on a 9 year old console.

read it in his voice

Will do. When I'm ready I'll upgrade to a mid range PC. Only a fool would waste money on a PS5.