Holy kino

Holy kino

Why the FUCK did you faggots tell me this game is shit

Attached: 1624169476006.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

Don't listen to Any Forums

First half of the game is completely dull and brown and grey and boring. Boreal Valley is cool though.

Because DS2 fags are such fucking obnoxious autists

It doesn't have ADP, Soul Memory and limited enemy respawns like Dark Souls 2

Exaggeration. Dark Souls 2/3 are the worst, but they're still fun

Because Any Forums loves stirring shit over Fromsoft games even though they're literally the exact same fucking game every single time.

Because it's the second worst Souls game, only Elden Yawn is worse.

Dark Souls 2 is worse. Fucking dogshit game

Yeah, Irithyll is pretty. Why you are calling it a good movie is beyond me, but now play through it.
DS3 has art direction ranging from decent to amazing, it's the level and world layouts plus being Bloodborne speed without all the little details that allowed Bloodborne to be as fast-paced as it was that drag it down.
But on the side of artistry, it's hard to top the moment you reach the top of the Archives, climb the stairs to that optional rooftop area, and just fucking see the Darksign emblazoned over the sun.

t. tastelet

You have to have dogshit taste to like a souls game with terrible atmosphere, music, levels, enemy design, etc

But I don't like Dark Souls 3 nor Boredom Ring, you're confused.

Nobody is defending those games, but Dark Souls 2 is the worst.

>Grimdark game is grim and dark
Who woulda thunk.

V worships the game, fuck off shilling faggot

>Someone makes thread calling 3 shit
>3fag deflects with le pretty skybox
Every time. Just ignore how the rest of the game is an ugly mess of brown and grey and the level variety is entirely “stone building and swamp”

They are all good retard even DS2 is worth a playthrough atleast for darklurker and it’s DLC

even DS2 is good for what it is and shits on most other 3rd person slash games fuck Any Forums contrarian faggots

v calls everything shit

Attached: chrome_9scbeM0UiZ.png (582x194, 22.3K)