21 inches

21 inches
1600x1200
85hz

You never needed any more than this.

Attached: crt.jpg (400x392, 13.94K)

>comes with free brain cancer!

>X and Y gives you cancer!
This is "gossip magazine for women" tier.

your one big narcissist piece of shit if you think your opinion should apply to everyone

You niggers don't know anything about Gateway monitors.

Attached: gw.jpg (500x375, 33.76K)

it definitely cooks your eyes though. i remember having to take breaks because my eyes would start to burn after staring at the screen for a while.

CRT is factual. That's why they are banned from being imported or manufactured and any left is grandfathered, they need a huge amount of fucking LEAD to stop it from giving everyone cancer.

>finds out it was a SHLOMO who came with this "research"
>Shlomo has ties with the LCD and LED TV industry
what a coincidence.

>i play video games and spend my free time browsing online forums, but yes i do totally care about being the best version of myself! :D
shut the fuck up you disgusting pig

As you get older do you lose the ability to hear the whine from a CRT? That would be pretty nice If true.

set projection levels to extreme autism

If cheap widescreen LED monitors weren't a thing and cheap widescreen CRT monitors were, I never would have needed more.
Unfortunately that's not the case.

>gossip
they were phased out by law for a reason.

Lead is not dangerous if it's incorporated into glass, fucking plutonium is not dangerous if it's incorporated in glass. The CRTs themselves are harmless, it's the manufacture that released lead into the environment as part of the process. The lead contamination was trivial compared to tetra-ethyl lead contamination from the oil industry.

160Hz. It's strange that so many people use the CRT at such low refresh rate, all CRTs have a limit of 160 Hz, only low-budget Sony like G220 has a limit of 120.

that's low hz CRTs, though I'm not sure 86 would be enough to not give flicker head aches

it depends on the type of CRT
>50 Hz/60 Hz CRTs used for television operate with horizontal scanning frequencies of 15,734 Hz (for NTSC systems) or 15,625 Hz (for PAL systems).
>This problem does not occur on 100/120 Hz TVs and on non-CGA (Color Graphics Adapter) computer displays, because they use much higher horizontal scanning frequencies that produce sound which is inaudible to humans (22 kHz to over 100 kHz).
im 28 and can still hear up to around 19 kHz even after years of blasting my ears with loud music, so i can still hear that awful whine on the former.

>implying you could even reach 85fps at the time

I got a 39ยดยด crt. I dont need this shit

>600825504
Just use interlaced mode, retard, just buy that fucking HDMI-VGA converter. The phosphor continues to glow for some time after the ray hits it, this allows you to double the refresh rate with interlaced

>tfw 85hz crt still has less input lag than my 240hz
i use to have 180hz at 1024x768 and fps games are still suffering

1440p144 + 2160p60 is the ideal combination

you never need more than 2 screens with 4K

doesn't that weight like 150kg?

zoom zoom