Thoughts on the new Madden cover?

Thoughts on the new Madden cover?

Attached: FULA0hOVEAETXR-.jpg (2160x2700, 3.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmNabQjJAHg
youtube.com/watch?v=ovcTKHupdxo
youtube.com/watch?v=6kxv3YUicQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sit8ekGaBmM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Rpsz4AMkgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

John Madden

Football

Thats a shitty picture of John.
Also fuck the NFL, Gruden did nothing wrong. I hope the front office gets torched in court.
Gruden is out for blood, as he should be..

trying to be soulful but ends up being even more soulless

aeiou

JESUS CHRIST

it's a nice reference to the first madden game.

Attached: John-Madden-Football-1988-IBM.jpg (300x391, 24.58K)

John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden

John Madden requested to no longer be on the cover of his game series out of fear of the "Madden Curse".

Attached: Sandler.jpg (1059x794, 50.58K)

the average person that plays madden, nfl, and fifa are the lowest on the video game audience iq spectrum. even worse than mmo players. even worse than walking sims.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What's gonna happen? Is he gonna come back to life just to get his femur broken?

You're a fucking retard. In order to even be competitive in tournaments (where everyone has a stacked lineup) you need top-tier intelligence.

Using the face of a dead man to sell shit. It doesn't surprise me anymore.

>Al Michaels is going to die in my lifetime
fug
Those two are the announcers of my childhood.

Attached: bestduo.jpg (1280x720, 148.52K)

Bruh i didnt know donald trump plays basketball

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

kino af, legit the best cover they could go with

Is that real?

I like it.

Gruden and Tirico shit all over everyone else

How did we go from this to Collinsworth,Joe Buck, and Aikman

>Madden always been EA's golden goose when they started out
>NHL 94 came out of nowhere and stole the thunder
>Not only it's regarded as the sports game but one of the best game in 16 bit era

Attached: NHL-94-1.jpg (300x381, 34.6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ovcTKHupdxo

youtube.com/watch?v=6kxv3YUicQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sit8ekGaBmM

Also Mutant League Football and mainly Mutant League Hockey
the later is fucking tits

Tirico is based, but Gruden is nowhere close to one of the best commentators. Dude is more enjoyable on the sidelines then in the booth.

Nantz and Romo are the current kings. Al Michaels is still the best individual imo, but he's stuck with fucking Collinsworth.

Attached: JB6RM6IENSBEQN2OM.jpg (1280x1055, 145.27K)

God im so tired of Joe Buck. I feel every single event im watching he is commentating

John Madden!

I thought it was John Candy. F.

Never knew the Madden games were a horror series

what are they gonna name the game in 2024, they already made a madden 25

Doesn't matter, I'm not buying it until they fix deep blues, stop cashgrabbing by dropping 99 overalls in fucking November, and stop using the same build for the game over and over and releasing it with the same retarded issues that get an "emergency day 1" patch to fix.

t. former Madden pro

Gus Johnson is my current favorite, but I think he only does top 25 college games nowadays.

>Mutant League Hockey
based youtube.com/watch?v=4Rpsz4AMkgE

I totally forgot about that. Maybe by then they'll have dropped the Madden name due to his passing, and rebrand it like they're gonna be doing for FIFA?

Gruden enacting scorched earth policy on the NFL

Ok pablo

it looks an early 90's cover
it's great lol

To be fair, its a bunch of young, uneducated kids who came from poor ass families.
They work nonstop, eat breath and sleep football, where only 1700 people actually make the ream.

And then when they make the team, they bash their brains in to the point they are retarded at 45, they blow all their money and are broke, have lifelong lingering physical issues.
Drug dependencies to deal with the pain.
And then you end up shooting yourself in the heart to donate your brain for testing to see how badly damaged it is.

The NFL is a horrorshow

I wonder how Brady will do in commentary.

>© 1987, 1988 Robin Antonick
Fun fact: He actually tried to get some money out of Electronic Arts, but he didn't kept copies of the source code, and thus his lawsuit failed.

didnt fifa's last release also have dogshit, more abstract cover art? i could ponder why all day, but would love to know what the genuine reason is

Why'd they make him look like a faggot and why'd they scribble all over it just like the last Madden cover. These zoomer graphic designers are trash, remember Street fighter

who is he? did he develop the game? what did he do to get his name plastered to a burger sport that is american fütbol

>t. got invited by a friend to play some fifa (since the friend knew user was too fat to play real footy) and got his ass beat