Any Forums really thought they'd announce Dragon's Dogma 2 on the anniversary

>Any Forums really thought they'd announce Dragon's Dogma 2 on the anniversary

kek, it's not being made.

Attached: Dragons-Dogma-10-HD.png (920x430, 638.86K)

finally, i am free from false hope

Attached: 1544801420875.gif (441x270, 441.56K)

Shame.

DD2 is going to get announced before this month is over

Why isn't it possible?

Dead, niche franchise. The future of open world vidya belongs to Bethesda (TES/starfield), R*, FROMsoftware, BoTW2 and Witcher 4 (if they can turn around their trainwreck).

There's no room for DD to compete amongst these giants of the genre and capcom know it.

Attached: 1651728672395.webm (750x412, 2.39M)

But WHY not, you stupid bastard?

>capcom literally saying how they're looking forward to the future in their posts about the anniversary
Come the fuck on now.

Attached: 1623620629064.png (619x529, 535.89K)

Don't listen to this fag. The buzz was that on the 10th anniversary, Capcom actually published placeholder websites and some media in celebration. So now, we are waiting for the announcement. OP is likely one of the shazam dicord troons that's been shitting up these threads. We'll know more once Itsuno starts talking, whether we do, or don't. Until Itsuno says otherwise, it's habbening.

Attached: DDDA 41.jpg (1920x1181, 507.51K)

>Please join us as we celebrate the release of Dragon's Dogma Card-Battle Mobile!

name a single time a sequel was announced for an anniversary.

Pimping out my Switch heal-slut for dye shekels.

Attached: 1632743737672.jpg (1280x1219, 1.13M)

It's over

Attached: 1589396216758.jpg (600x500, 166.56K)

so will we get dd2 first or the ddo private server first?
it’ll be years and years either way

Started watching the anime yesterday, it's actually pretty good, why did people shit on it so much?
Not only is it a better Berserk anime than the Bersek anime, it even makes fun of the Bersek anime in one of the episodes.

Attached: 1651180941430.jpg (1920x1080, 107.95K)

We will die before DD2.

apparently the people working on the private server think that they'll have it working before 2024

this

How does it run on switch? it's on sale right now.

>. The buzz was that on the 10th anniversary, Capcom actually published placeholder websites and some media in celebration. So now, we are waiting for the announcement.
'Twas merely a lark!

why does everybody suck at making faces in this game?

Did the anneversary announcement happen? Was it not the sequel? I haven't been able to keep a track of when the FUCK this shit is meant to be happening.

DD fans have to be the most delusional faggots on this site. For how many years have you been saying "This E3/TGS/GC!"? Don't you just feel sad after a while?
>"B-But it's the anniversary!"
>"B-But Itsuno said he's working on a new game!"

You don't have fine control over facial features.

>Was teased as "big DD announcement" and didn't turn out to be DD2
>Netflix
>Looks absolutely hideous
Yeah I wonder why

sub 720p sup 30 fps

making a game takes a long time faggot

holy cope

I already took your bitch on a few daimons.

June 2, June 9, or June 12. You're allowed to shit on our faces after that date, because then we can abandon all delusions.

Dragon's Dogma is pretty old, user

get it on PC and mod "into free" in