We want our wholesome transgender children to play pokemon

we want our wholesome transgender children to play pokemon

Attached: file.png (1211x602, 680.92K)

>fit caveman gigastacey vs gigachad professor
>motorcycle legendary
the choice is clear.

>right
>literal fucking zoomer haircut trainer

Attached: 1653707326854.webm (576x1024, 2.99M)

gigachad is straight, not homosexual tranny

Why do zoomers only accept one degenerate haircut?

no cap on god frfr

>We hired female grug
What the fuck were they thinking

Why is Pokemon so friendly now? In Red and Blue your rival wanted to beat your ass at every turn but now everyone's so focused on "let's just have fun!".

For fucks sake Pokemon was never an edgy franchise but it feels like a ball now.

Just troon my shit up

why are people talking about trannies for no reason whatsoever?

LGBT faggots don't want to be threatened by pixels
they want everything to happy and gay to feel salfe

I see that resetera is losing their shit over this game because of Gigachad and Gigastacy

Faggot with a buzzcut in 2021 fuming

I think they meant trainers

>attractive people means transgender
Holy fuck you need to touch grass
It's the latest boogeyman, they can't help themselves but parrot their bullshit if it's something they don't like.

Attached: 3e62bc6eb644e571fc35f53a39cea30a04b09bce.png (700x700, 503.29K)

Fuck you no they aren't. I went to check to see if they were seething and instead I just get general Restera fag-ness

You're on Any Forums, we're obsessed with trannies here

I will never understand the hairstyle of shaving the sides, but I guess Pokemon will be implementing it now.

>resetera
Jew Merrick aka Serebi is there and is already working to shill this tranny game

Your post reeks of faseflag snoy-kun
btw how is your dilate treatment?

They're still too young to accept the Boomer-approved unatractive receding hairline and neckbeard combo.

>xhe doesn't know Serebii and his pokemon shilling
He literally went to resetera to defend SWSH and called people autists for criticizing it when people used to hate on it everywhere

Attached: 30FPS.jpg (613x366, 34.05K)

Zoomers are pussies

>In Red and Blue your rival wanted to beat your ass at every turn
In-game Blue is really just a more competitive friend. The only one who is actually hostile is Silver.

>For fucks sake Pokemon was never an edgy franchise
Can't imagine your face if I tell you about Pokémon Adventures manga.

zoomers are NPC bots
they do whatever they streamer/youtuber do

when that marki faggot made a video about fucking pokemon, every zoomer now wants to fuck pokemon

I think people are misunderstanding the female professors hair. She has no shaved hair.
Compare it to the male professor or Marnie. The shaved parts have a completely different color, but her hair is one consistent color. It's just combed back.

it is just the resetera discord raiding Any Forums trying to derail threads and incite falseflags.

I don't understand this thread? Who is mad and about what?

Attached: 1404232045950.jpg (629x403, 25.21K)

same old same old

Attached: 1652672229920.jpg (865x842, 324.8K)

>everything I don't like is resetera or reddit

jesus
Any Forums sees trannies in everything

Attached: 1653397817769.png (805x491, 47.31K)

>It couldn’t POSSIBLY be a falseflag!

I didn't ask for this

Resetera discord
All of this shit reeks of organized falseflag.

If you wouldn't fuck the life out of the grug-ette then you are a massive faggot and projecting your homosexuality on the children

Attached: Pokemon-Scarlet-and-Violet.jpg (780x996, 165.92K)

You're confusing the undercut with the zoomer broccoli perm, retard

They ask for fades for 2 months and then their hair ends up looking like that since they never comb it.

>Why is Pokemon so friendly now? In Red and Blue your rival wanted to beat your ass at every turn but now everyone's so focused on "let's just have fun!".
Because it never made sense. Blue "wants to beat your ass at every turn" and loses every single time. Not to mention "Pokemon now" has multiple rivals usually, with the second being edgier, like Gladion and Bede. In short you're fucking retarded.

>IF YOU DON'T FUCK PIXELS YOU ARE [BUZZWORD]
tendie pedo moment

Despite being 0.07% of the population trannies are responsible for 80% of mental rent evasion.

Look, even Vanilla Ice had more style than these sewer rats and Vanilla Ice was the equivalent of a dumb superficial blond.

>That tum
Unf, imagine the snu snu