Radagon did nothing wrong

Radagon did nothing wrong

Attached: 1654021591679m.jpg (1024x768, 136.75K)

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1638144590035.jpg (736x1031, 183.13K)

Sex with Radagon

>1654021591679m.jpg
>m
Phoneposting was a fucking mistake.

Good morning sir!

Kill yourself, you "ironic" shitposting nigger.

Attached: 1654021591679.jpg (2224x1668, 1.7M)

Go outside

Go lie down in traffic.

Good morning sir!

>this is all it takes for boomers to lose their fucking minds
lol, lmao

Oh, Radagon!
Oh, Radagon!
You're tops and that's that!
To Radagon!
To Radagon!
To Radagon, the world's greatest rat!

Attached: 84-840445_battery-saving-super-mario-thumbs-up.jpg (820x532, 20.78K)

So what's up with Radagon? Was he just Marika after she got told to go fuck herself by Godfrey? This would technically make Renalla a lesbian.
Or was he his own dude before he was merged with Marika into one entity by some outer god shit?

Also was he the one trying to mend or break the ring again, did he succeed or fail?

radagon is the greater will shill alter personality of marika. she broke the ring, radagon tried to fix it because hes a bootlicker.

Attached: 1652149771112.jpg (500x2601, 78.84K)

Attached: 1620222082949.png (465x320, 148.63K)

>did he succeed or fail?
If you take note of the beginning of the opening Cinematic, Marika/Radagon are hammering the ring in an attempt to destroy/fix it. The darkness makes it hard to tell what color hair the figure has to keep it ambiguous.
They are changing between their two forms, leading to a situation where they're trying to smash the ring and fix the ring at the same time.
Its truly a Kino moment, that evokes some of the best of western cinema.

Attached: tenor-1902432310.gif (320x240, 918.44K)

>because hes a bootlicker.
t. merchant

Radagon is Marika's schizo second personality that developed after Marika got redpilled.

Radagon is Marika wearing a red wig, she basically split herself into two halves at some point (female and male), then attempted to have them merge back together but didn't count on the Radagon personality having grown seperate from her and having a different opinion on the destruction of the Elden Ring. I'm guessing it was all meant to be some kind of long con to hide some of her power from the Greater Will so when the betrayal time came it wouldn't be able to stop her.

Radagon is Marika, but Radagon and Marika are completely different beings with different personalities, goals, appearances, etc

They're anime split personalities. Fei and Id, Diavolo and Doppio, etc.

So why did she feel the need to fuck herself and make more messed up Demigod kids from it? She could have stayed with her ex or found a new husband, while letting Radagon roam or fuck Rennala.

Pretty sure the GW forced her to do so. She didn't seem to like Radagon much.

The father, the son, and the holy ghost

Ranni shouldn't look like a witch at that point, this image is awful!

Don't bring that into it. It clearly can't be a concept that's existed in religions since the dawn of the modern era. It has to be anime bullshit.

Radagon and Marika were not always the same person

>passing up the chance to literally fuck yourself
Never gonna make it

>It has to be anime bullshit.
No other user is right probably. Many events from ER are inspired by real life events, such as:
>Night of the black knives
I'd include more but I'm lazy and the kettle has just boiled so I'm going to make tea.

Sarcasm.

looks like I'm the retard

i love this meme. gets me every time.

>This would technically make Renalla a lesbian.
Only if she knew Radagon's true nature and hid the fact to help keep Marika's secret.

Attached: 1651426470104.jpg (724x1024, 179.73K)