FUCKING DISGUSTING

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU. THIS GAME IS FUCKING HIDEOUS I WANTED TO THROW UP THROUGHOUT THE HOLE TRAILER

I LIKE CARTOONY ARTSTYLES, I LIKE GAMES THAT HAVE LOW QUALITY GRAPHICS, I THINK OCARINA OF TIME AND MORROWIND ARE UNIRONICALLY NICE LOOKING GAMES BECAUSE OF THE STRONG AND CONSISTENT AESTHETIC AND ART DIRECTION

BUT THIS IS FUCKING UNNACEPTABLE. POKÉMON IS ONE OF THE MOST PROFITABLE FRANCHISE ON THE FUCKING PLANET AND IT LOOKS WORSE THAN ANY GAME ON SWITCH, EVEN THE FUCKING DECADES OLD GAMES THAT WERE PORTED TO IT. OUT OF EVERY ASSET FLIP AND CREATIVELY BANKRUPT GAME I’VE SEEN I HAVEN’T EVER SEEN A GAME THIS FUCKING UGLY AND ITS COMING FROM THE BIGGEST VIDEO GAME FRANCHISE IN THE FUCKING WORLD

FUCK ALL OF YOU FOR PRETENDING THIS ISN’T AN ASSAULT ON YOUR SENSES. WVERYONE WHO DISCUSSES THIS GAME WITHOUT IMMEDIATELY POINTING OUT HOW FUCKING GROTESQUE IT LOOKS IS A LITWRAL MINDBROKEN NPC THAT WILL CONSUME ANY LITERAL SHIT THATS SERVED TO THEM

FUCKING DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 9195F6CB-CF4F-4567-979B-15231E555DF1.jpg (739x415, 30.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9w97KSEAOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the new pokemon aside from the legendaries look like trash too. I don't know how pokemon keeps disappointing me more every new release. They're not just shit, they're constantly getting worse.

You're right.

It literally looks good, especially for Pokémon standards. The only weird thing about it is how bad Arceus looks in comparison. That's some betatesting if I've ever seen one, should be illegal

Hope you're trolling

>It literally looks good
No, it literally fucking doesn't. It's mediocre at best and shit in some parts by fucking switch standards, let alone compared to the rest of the industry.

> Pokémon standards
That is the lowest fucking bar.

I don't understand how anyone can think this when the Switch has games like BOTW that look infinitely more pleasing.
NuPokemon has no style to it, so it has nothing going on that helps mitigate the low power of the Switch.

Why are you getting upset about Pokemon?
The game is for kids in elementary school.

fpbp

Scarlet and Violet don't even have the decency to retain the Pokeball throwing mechanic of Legends, you gotta walk up to Pokemon. I don't getting rid of catching out of battle, but throwing your own Pokemon to engage with wild Pokemon and objects in the overworld will be sorely missed.

Lol no the target audience for Pokemon in 2020 is mid twenties söymales.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND. I AM STARTING TO GENUINELY BELIEVE NPC THEORY BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY SOMEONE WITH INTERNAL THOUGHTS CAN LOOK AT THIS AND THINK IT LOOKS GOOD.

EVEN THE PEOPLE SAYING “HAHA LOOKS LIKE PS2” ARE OUT OF THERE FUCKING MIND, PS2 GAMES HAD GOOD ART DIRECTION THAT MADE UP FOR THE LACK OF GRAPHICAL FIDELITY, OR EVEN MEDIOCRE TO BELOW AVERAGE ART DIRECTION, THEY ALL LOOKED BETTER THAN THIS

YOU “PEOPLE” ARE FUCKING DERANGED

Attached: 919A85ED-DAE5-40DB-AFD3-D916C2A9D0F2.jpg (1024x499, 53.3K)

smarr indie company, prease understanduru.

Meanwhile a fucking meme game like Palworld looks infinitely better, with better designs, and has actual gameplay. Fucking disgraceful.
youtube.com/watch?v=D9w97KSEAOo

>Utterly mogs State of Play in your path
Can't wait, the co-op sounds fun, me and the wife will play together. I dig the legendaries too, one looks old fashion, the others got fuckong jet engines, representing the old and the new, where ancient and modern meet, just like Spain was during the dark ages with Christian lack of science and Islam bringing in its sciences from northern Africa.

>that tree without a shadow

Attached: ac6.jpg (600x608, 50.07K)

Children don't give a fuck about pokemon anymore. Kids might play one game, but once they're 5+ they don't give a shit anymore. Coonsoomers are their bread and butter.

Nintencultism brain rot means that NINTENDO = 10/10!!!!

Environments right out of a shitty itch.io walking simulator

you call THIS, the graphics?

>who cares if kids get garbage, they're just kids!
>same people:
>wtf why are kids these days so dumb and thoughtless

Attached: 1444262180677.jpg (5628x3348, 1.49M)

Bro it's for switch it's about gameplay who cares if the graphics are a bit bad.

Genuinely worse than the memed on SWSH tree. How.

>mfw this actually isn't copypasta

jesus fucking christ go touch some grass i'm not even going to bother reading your autistic rant

Why can't they make the characters look like in MastersEX? Why do they have to be so ugly.

Makes me wonder if they are stuck with the 3ds engine, and they don't want to reboot that for the console because Nintendo might release another portable and then they cant use the old decrepit anymore. It is the only explanation, i have seen better looking nintendo 64 games than this

Because Game Freak knows people will buy it anyway.
They could make bombs that blow up and kill you the moment you open up the case and as long as it has the Pokemon logo on it people will call it the best product ever and consider it a privilege to die by Game Freak's hands.

PLAbros... we won

Attached: 1654092776672.png (710x1012, 1.12M)

What was the point of posting this? You that fucking salty people don't like your glorious cult game? Kys nigger.

It will sell 20 million copies or more.

Amazing.

It's a Pokemon game, you don't play Pokemon for the graphics, nor the story, nor the challenge, nor the gameplay. You only play Pokemon because you're a braindead NPC who's desperate to go back to a time where you were a child.
Just give up on it and take the fangame pill.

>Just give up on it and take the fangame pill.
Got any recommendations? Played Prism and loved that.

BREATH OF THE WILD IS ONE OF THE NICEST LOOKING GAMES EVER MADE DESPITE ITS MASSIVE HARDWARE LIMITATIONS YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER. “ITS FOR SWITCH” ISN’T AN EXCUSE WHEN THE SWITCH HAS AN ENTIRE CATALOGUE OF BEAUTIFUL GAMES, SO DOES THE NES, THE N64, THE PS1, AND EVERY OTHER CONSOLE WITH WORSE HARDWARE THAN THE SWITCH

>the graphics are a bit bad

FIND ME A SINGLE GAME THAT LOOKS WORSE THAN THIS. IT CAN BE A LITERAL PAJEET ASSET FLIP SCAM GAME, SHOW ME LITERALLY ANY GAME THAT LOOKS WORSE BECAUSE I’VE NEVER SEEN ONE

Even of this was the case it wouldn’t be the reason this game looks bad because the 3DS games looked FAR better than this shit does

Attached: F9A43102-282D-4A44-A702-EE5868F850E7.jpg (671x457, 23.15K)

Attached: 1620258318067.jpg (1515x951, 174.29K)

Most fangames are even worse.

Attached: URANIUM EXPOSITION.gif (400x218, 1.25M)

>wife
where do you normalfags come from

The year 202X
>Crying about switch being a qHD handheld

>especially for Pokémon standards
yes, keep on lowering that bar. nintendo will never have to try again with paypigs like you.