V rising

how is this game? A lot of people seem to like it. Is it server based mmo like rust? Do you have to permadefend day and night your base?

Attached: V-Rising-840x525.jpg (840x525, 31.51K)

It's FoTM and is exclusively pushed by paid shills.

Fun with friends
Playing it solo is trash

I like it, it needs a few improvements left and right, , like the ability to cancel your vampire abilities instead of having to use a new one, perhaps to early pacing too, but is fine otherwise. Server owner can enable pvp for certain hours only, for your third question.

Valmpheim

>like the ability to cancel your vampire abilities instead of having to use a new one
you can cancel them by pressing and releasing Ctrl; don't select anything

yeah I know but literally all games are fotm

>pays streamers to do sponsored streams
lol
lmao, even

Only if you're a normalfag conzoomer who doesn't play older games. I thank God every day I am able to enjoy older things than what's new and trendy.

Shill Thread

ok zoomer but I already played those older games which all were fotm of they respective time btw. So whats your point zoomy?

>played those
No you didn't.
>all were fotm of they respective time btw
No they weren't.
So yeah, go back to playing nothing faggot. No skin off my back.

Attached: 1624698700688.gif (400x318, 1.3M)

Play on PvE servers and have fun like you would in Valheim.
PvP is basically only if you have someone online 24/7 because the second you log off someone will delete your base and all your shit.

I did though. Why are you so offended zoomer? Literally half the board played your "old games" back and forth. They are all boring now. Literally FOTM back then just look at how many are playing them on steam lmaooo

>I am correct because I am in the majority
>flies on shit argument
I am going to play a video game you've never heard of and have fun doing so.

Attached: 1639397721006.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

Pretty sure server raid times can be set to specific times and the default was like 8 to 11pm raid hours. but yeah no pvp like rust is jist shit, much better just boss huntin with friends and not playing it nojob like rust

ok zoomer have fun with your 10 yo fotm game

did you ever stop to think that maybe you're the boring one?

>comes into a thread bragging about how he plays some dogshit game he won't tell people about
did you ever consider taking your meds zoomer? Like unironically if you aren't a zoomer you already played all the old shit. Go be a sperg somewhere else lol

first post has the right of it. I dont know if its being pushed by shills but it really is just fotm. Theres no longevity to this game.
Beat it once and theres nothing left to do

damn just like new vegas huh?

Zoom zoom calling others zoomers
Funny

New vegas you could reroll your character and skills plus take different paths in the story
The path in V Rising is entirely linear with no deviation

wow great reply you mindbroken loser I thought you were gonna go play some dead old game you won't tell us about zoomy

but when you've done all that there is nothing else to do user what then?

>No You
is zoom zoom mad because everyone knows he's a retarded consoomer? Not my fault you replaced your personality with sucking off corporations.