Red Dead Redemption 3?

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 326.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U51A_4bVg5A
youtu.be/8A0sQdyGsHE
youtu.be/w2W_WLBNPdQ
youtu.be/wDwi3R6SD5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no more woke movie games. fuck off.

Nah I'm good

zoomer cope

What was woke about it? Other than the fact they removed being able to kill the obnoxious feminist.

"I may be a degenerate criminal that loan sharks to other poor people but at least I'm not one of those nasty horrible racists."

wait so your gripe is that the characters weren't overtly racist?

fpbp

Attached: red_dead_trash.png (1260x947, 195.42K)

rockstar is dead without dan hauser
>now i ain't no learned man, but i reckon i know a thing or two about being an outlaw, and in the van der linde gang, diversity was our strength

RDR2 was just fine with me but I'm extremely skeptical of a Rockstar game that may have actually started production after the wokening of 2014. GTA6 is probably fucked.

Isn't everyone dead and redeemed by now?

Played Yday, shot her fucking head off, works like a charm. She respawns after a while tho , but so does the stolen valor union "soldier", the blind gypsy and a lot of other weirdos.

Red Dead Redemption 4

I recently bought this game, why is it full of cheaters? There is an achievement for being MVP but that will never happen because cheaters always win.

>word filter
I completely forgot how when I found a really nice jet black horse and when I try to give it the name Darkie the game said no. This was single player. I was so confused as to why. It accepted the name Ethnic though.

Rockstar just sucks ass at online. Boring grindy shit, always full of cheaters. Only reason GTA5 online blew up is because of the modding, which Take-Two has made as difficult as possible.
Them and Nintendo have the same policy of bad online and anti-modding.

I want a buck breaking simulator. I want to be able to customise their outfits and hair styles, put make up on them bucks make em all pretty like a sissy girly. We could play as Micah in a prequel where we go through his journey of owning a ranch before he joined the gang, and how he became one of the most well known buck breakers of the time.

youtu.be/U51A_4bVg5A
youtu.be/8A0sQdyGsHE
youtu.be/w2W_WLBNPdQ
youtu.be/wDwi3R6SD5Y

Attached: buck pepe.jpg (514x596, 29.66K)

I fucking hate Rockstar's game design and character controls. They promise you freedom but all you get is a lifeless wallpaper.
Their UI sucks shit as well.

I have always wondered if the controls still suck for console/controller people because I only play with KB+M it is always aids.

they did that? jesus christ, don't tell me it was because of that youtuber killing her

This
GTA 5 has better player control in it and that game is older. Cuckstar was more concerned with brainwashing than they were with making a decent game that plays well.

Attached: 1652479517093.jpg (720x455, 49.43K)

They use cumbersome shit even on consoles. I loathe their ''press x repeatedly'' to initiate sprint, and to keep sprinting. Fuck off with that shit.

They went overboard with the animation length in RDR2. And the maneuverability of Arthur was fucking terrible as well. Including horseriding. This was aptly demonstrated in that big town, where everyone would be pissed and/or want to kill you if you stumbled into them - which was very easy to do.

>lettin' Mandingo have plow mah wife? Heh... Don't mind if I do pardner, that feller is hung as ma boah over there. So long as I gets to watch, count me in Dutch