Video games with this feel?

Video games with this feel?

Attached: Self_checkout.jpg (640x480, 122.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifKbo2ZjON0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gas Station Simulator

me in the denim skirt
yes i am a woman

what is stopping you from ringing up a cheaper item or just straight up not paying?

A high trust society

wagie keeping her eye on you

They usually have a designated wagie or two watching everyone in the self checkout

Self checkout is fucking great, another less person I have to talk to

Most also have "weight traps," once you scan the item you must place it in the bagging area. It then references the new weight. This is why
UNEXEPCTED ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA
exists.

I'm Russian and even we have those self-checkouts. Sometimes there's a wagie watching, but usually they sit in their phone. Also if you buy alcohol you need a store clerk to verify that you're over 18.

user, security is literally watching at all times. If you are even remotely a targeted group, just go to the normal checkout.

t. someone that has been scanned at Walmart dozens of times after going through the normal checkout.

Checkout items can be cheated if they're something like bananas which are sold by weight. You can cheat by not putting its full weight on the scale thing, so you pay less. But the weighted items are cheap anyway, so you're not saving much.

Nothing. You are massively overcharged on every item anyway. If one person in a 100 pirates a bag of doritos, the profit margins won't even budge. There's no bigger jew in the world than The Middleman.

youtube.com/watch?v=ifKbo2ZjON0

There is a camera pointing directly downwards on the ceiling

trust in you not being a piece of shit poorfag hobo and the security employees watching the selfcheckout line

There are cameras in most places with self checkout.

>buying groceries is CONSOOMing
Let me guess: you grow your own vegetables, hunt your own game and run on a treadmill to power your PC?

That's why you just make a bag with a hidden compartment on the bottom. Since you're expected to use your own non-plastic bags it's easy as fuck.

Saved a ton of money on cheese with this thing.

Games where you get called out by the developer?

Attached: file.png (1125x1886, 622.86K)

It's more about how waging in a supermarket is shit

>people with single digit amount of items taking up the big boy lanes
I just order groceries now

Nothing. They've done the sums and they're saving more money than you're stealing.

I'm more of an Asda man myself

terminally brainpoisoned

its really easy to steal small items. even if you get stopped you can just play dumb.