Now that the dust has settled, what's the Any Forumserdict on this?

now that the dust has settled, what's the Any Forumserdict on this?

Attached: oldrepubliccoverart.jpg (616x353, 89.27K)

Free/10
You are the product.

>Free/10
Free as in Free demo

I like the class stories, most of the expacs suck.

/thread

It's shit, all of it, despite revisionists pretending the god-awful class stories were worth anything. Only worth downloading if you're a dopamine addict with a blue / red girl fetish.

Class Stories are mostly good, Shadow of Revan was peak SWTOR. Every other expac is meh at best, genuinely fucking offensive to the playerbase at worst. Fallen Empire killed the game. Picrel is one of the best characters to come out of the entire universe, and I like that they actually dive into some fucking THEMES across the stories, even if they're not exactly groundbreaking. The Jedi/Republic aren't exactly the good guys, they're just a different flavour of bad.

Attached: yes I romanced Theron can you tell.jpg (500x500, 23.79K)

Its the best MMO if only by virtue of feeling like an actual game.
Class Stories are all fun.

The only reason that this was made is because of the (massive) success of the KotOR games. The games were indeed very good, but I don't think this was a good attempt.

The cinematics of The Old Republic were god tier tho. Also Star Wars Galaxies died for this.

Attached: 500-2483945832.jpg (500x684, 84.82K)

I've been playing it for about a month and a half now. Finished the sith warrior, imperial agent and am half way through sith inquisitor.
I really like the class stories, the ones i've played are very fun and worth the time.
Don't have any experience with the expansions thought, and i dont care about group content.
So, all in all, i've approached it as a single player RPG and im enjoying it a lot.

>Finished the sith warrior, imperial agent and am half way through sith inquisitor.
>I really like the class stories, the ones i've played are very fun and worth the time.

You started with the strongest stories out of the lot. Sith Warrior and IA are considered by most to be not just the best in that game but really good star wars stories overall.

From what i've read online the only weak ones are the jedi consular and republic trooper, is that right?

Yes. And don't let any fag meme you into thinking different.
>Muh trooper is Kino-rino!
Fuck off. 75% of the time, you are sent back to Coruscant just to fuck off to do some other BS that could've been done on a holocall.

A lot of people don't like Inquisitor because it kinda drags on in the later half, but generally yes.

You can have a little fun with Trooper if you go into it with an open mind. It's pretty bland and repetitive so you need to try to make your own fun with your character, don't just pick all the light side options like you're a fuckin clone trooper following order 66 and you can squeeze a bit of enjoyment out of it.

Consular is just lame and boring though.

That's sad. I was looking foward to the female trooper, because the voice actor is the same of FemShep from Mass Effect.
I will leave it for last then.

No definitely leave consular to last it is soulless. It has nothing going for it except one of the companions is fun. Trooper at least has multiple good companions.

Faggots don't get to have opinions

is this game good if i just want to fuck around and farm xp casually from time to time, or should i just reinstall wow

Consular suffers from having all the interesting stuff massively backloaded, with a really really shitty prologue, first act and most of act 2.

Started bad and somehow only got worse.

One of the best single player RPGs ever made actually.