That one kid who made his own autistic video game comics in class and shared them with his buddies

>That one kid who made his own autistic video game comics in class and shared them with his buddies

What was (you)rs about user?

Attached: ishygddt.png (390x396, 362.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bobandgeorge.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember I made adaptations of Paper Mario and Sonic Adventure 2. As a non-native speaker, the teacher was very impressed with all the random English terms that I wasn't sure how to translate.

Attached: 1576678403148.jpg (540x960, 64.93K)

Hey Arnold and Evangelion, luckily that cringe is lost to history.

Mortal Kombat. People let me borrow their games so they could take it home and read it. One dude paid for my lunch so he could read it during class.

i used to make my own trading cards

Attached: 1619216497189.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

based

Gumballs. They were basically Kirby knockoffs but wielded swords, had regular powered up forms instead of enemy powers, and actually talked. The adventures of Gummy and Gummie.

Me and other kids did too, during the height of Poke and Yugi fever. But the rules were made up obviously.

>be me
>got into 8-bit theatre in junior high
>decided to make my own version (read; A shameless word-for-word, panel for panel ripoff drawn using a shitty pencil instead of sprites) of it
>circulated among friends who loved it (They had no idea what 8-bit theatre was and thought I was just naturally funny)
>Since this was very early on in 8-bit theatres lifetime, I quickly ran out of material, only getting as far as the Garland encounter at the temple of fiends
>Having run out of material but wanting to keep up with demand, I kept going and just ad-libbed the whole thing, taking it into completely bonkers territory where it crossed over with other IPs and making up my own dumb jokes and storylines
>Eventually one of the friends in this circle started making his own comic based off of mine but with its own storyline
>So now we have a ripoff of a ripoff of a parody
>Each doing their own continuity and featuring their own unique set of characters and storylines, yet with a lot of common ground since they shared the core cast of Fighter, Black Mage, Red Mage and Thief
>this went on for three years and there are literally hundreds of pages among the two of us

Attached: goodIdeas.jpg (231x231, 18.69K)

I made some shitty OOT comics

Worms, and everyone thought it was the tits and made their own worm donutsteels who I put into the stories along with my worm, Z-Worm. I even hand wrote a copy of one and drew cover art and it went into the little library bit outside class. I wonder if any other kids read it after I left school.

bobandgeorge.com/
Not mine but I used to read this shit religiously. Can't believe the site is still up.

If video games existed when you were a kid then you need to get the fuck out of my board immediately.

Attached: 1630119164518.png (1105x1077, 581.11K)

Were you literally born in the 1960s or something

I almost predicted little big planet and Scribblenauts.
>Be me
>9 years old
>Bored in class
>decide to draw a dot on my notebook
>begin to write a whole story centered around this one dot
>never learned how to draw
>took common objects (eraser, sharpener, pens, markers, etc.) and traced them
>make a comic about how this dot had adventures in a world made of regular arts and crafts materials.
>This dot could summon anything since his world was made of crafts.
>8th grade
>Find my old notebook and see the dot comic is still there
>my friends read it
>they actually liked it.
>friends even make their own weird spin-offs to my comic with their own dot self inserts
>Each with their own narratives
>One of them actually knew how to draw but refused to actually draw a normal main character
>His self insert was a dark green dot.
>High school
>The dark green dot friend tells me there's these one game on the PS3 similar to what we used to do
>It's little big planet.
>while searching for more info on little big planet i come across Scribblenauts for the DS
>Ever since then i have become a fan of both series
>Scribblenauts Unlimited allowed user generated content
>I have used nothing but a small orange dot as my avatar.
I heard dreams is pretty good, i should get it.

Attached: Maxwell.png (301x544, 102.28K)

bump you autists, I know more of you fags did this

Remember when his theme was played during the olympics?

Attached: Cara7-12.png (490x624, 80.07K)

I drew them at home and never showed them to anyone because deep inside I knew they were cringe.

I used to draw all over my shit in class though. That was the only thing that kept me awake 90% of the time.

Attached: 1591415944678.jpg (1080x1125, 414.49K)

>sonic is a racist
>retired Eggman just wanting what's best for his daughter
>Satan being a massive samefag that stabs himself in the back (all according to plan)
>the Gundams
>Alice
>Hitler being an absolute bro, an animefag and a mentor character
>the /ss/ rape scene
>Alice
>the tentacle rape scene
>the arm amputation scene
>Shadow suddenly becoming the main character in the final act of the story
>Shadow's Gundam breaking reality because its so powerful
> the meta, 4th-wall breaking bullshit
>>>>>>>>>>ALICE
Don't remind me. I'm glad I never ended up sharing it with anyone except that one autismo at school.

Attached: 1650275006365.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

I made a short comic in middle school, someone took it from me, and I was embarrassed, ran to take it back, and never did that kind of thing again until college.

My buddy and I drew caricatures of all the students we didn’t like and attached vulgar nicknames to id then. We also drew a very nice teacher as hitler with people sig heiling her.

The bitch oompa loompa home ec teacher took it from us at lunch. The principal was mostly confused and sent us on our way.

made comics about ninjas, soccer and skateboarders. took me 50 pages to finish the whole tournament but i was beaming when it was done. I ended up doing Pokemon fanfiction a couple years later