Dark souls 3 SUCK

how is everyone bitching about DS2 when DS3 is much worse? the gameplay is a massive step back from DS 1 and 2. it's also ugly as fuck, i'll take DS2 textures over black, black, black.
also, ambush, ambush, ambush, ambush, ambush.
i'm sick of watching my character getting a seizure when something just looks at him. even tried to play as a mage, it just doesn't work, everything is too fast, ambush everywhere.

Attached: darksouls3.jpg (1024x1024, 289.86K)

Nah, it's good.

wrong

Because of mongoloid grafics fags.
Also, don't play a mage in 3. Magic in 3 is basically worthless.

Attached: Painter girl git gud.jpg (500x353, 92.51K)

I agree.

Elden Ring is also god awful, fromsoftware has been on decay since DS3

I like them all really.
BB>DaS1>Sekiro=ER>DaS3>DaS2

In this thread we list things Dark Souls 2 did that were far better than Dark Souls 3. I'll start:

>No bonfire and no death challenge where you can beat the game without resting at a bonfire or dying to gain a reward and bragging rights

>Non-linear first half of the game allows you to rush straight to the areas of the game that contain the items for your build

>Chugging Estus immobilizes you, and the heal isn't instantaneous meaning trying to chug while someone is sticking close to you will result in death

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character

>Poise exists and armor provides relevant, but not overpowering damage reduction, giving an advantage and a reason to make a high burden character

>Phantoms and Dark Spirits cannot chug estus, spirits can only heal via spell useage which is slow. This makes fighting outnumbered even without mob assistance possible since any damage you do sticks

>Can only perform four rolls before running out of stamina

>Can only perform 5 attacks of a rapier or straight sword before running out of stamina

>Parrying has longer recovery frames and consumes more stamina, making parry fishing riskier and makes parrying require higher skill

>Power stance allowing for unique combinations of dual wielding and unlocking an alternative moveset for weapons

>Being able to use the full moveset of a weapon in your off-hand including running, rolling, backstepping, etc. attacks rather than just being able to do a basic R1 swing and blocking with the weapon as it is in Ds3 (lmao who would ever want to weapon block)

>Bell Tower covenant providing two unique optional areas to PvP for Titanite Chunks, Slabs, and Twinkling, making farming for upgrades fun

>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again

Attached: ds3 is shit 5.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

Why is it impossible for DS2fags to talk about their game without having to bring up DS3? Same goes for Nioh fans always having to bring up Fromsoft games. Is it because nobody cares about your game without having to bait?

sekiro made all souls games redundant

I know this is copypasta but even if one game is better than the other, it doesn't make that game bad. DS2 can still be good even if Elden Ring or Sekiro exists.
>bragging rights
DSP managed to beat all the Souls games somehow. This series really isn't something to brag about, it's mainstream and even normalfags know its difficulty is just a meme. A lot of random twitch whores and dudebro casuals beat Souls games all the time. There's nothing to brag about here.
>linear
Non linear or not is not a sign of quality. It's the execution. Some open world games that are less linear still manage to be shit while a lot of linear and focused games are good.
>chugging estus
Your post has to do with a lot of things normal players don't concern themselves with (tryhard speedrunner stuff and muh difficulty) So you shouldn't even be talking about estus if you're such a hardcore elitist.
>stamina tied to weight
Not really a huge deal since pve in souls games are braindead and none of the bosses can adapt. And as a pvp game it's horrendously boring and janky, play a fighting game instead if you want to tryhard, makes more sense there.
>poise, phantoms, rolls, rapier, parrying, power stance, moveset
See above. You're playing a game where you bully a bunch of CPUs, it's not that serious. And the actual pvp is so shallow and shitty it's still nothing to brag about.
>Bell Tower providing more grinding shit
Why is farming a good thing, it contradicts your post which is all about tranny speedrunning/difficulty autism
>replay bosses
This is a good thing but again, they're just cpus and they all have boring designs except for one in DS2.

Hell yeah OP
3 can suck my nads
Lazy Bloodborne clone

It's got the best bosses.

Attached: file.png (721x355, 454.84K)

>Magic in 3 is basically worthless.
I hate they forgot how fun magic was in DS2. It's like Miyahacky hated that DS2 could be fun.

You are all just fucking shit

Attached: Pyro vs Spear of the Church.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

>other thread gets labeled a discord troon thread
>just make a new one
KEK
KEKL even

And the worst fucking areas of any of the games. Decent bosses doesn't make up for that.

>I can't use magic without it being OP
Don't worry, Miyazaki made the game for you.
But Elden Ring and spam all the magic bullshit you want

>And the worst fucking areas of any of the games
Farron keep, Profaned Capital and Consumed Garden are the only bad areas of the game.
Meanwhile, the vast majority of DaS2 are complete garbage - only the DLCs introduce decent areas.

that is pyromancy, is pyro worth in DS3?
but ER looks so boring. yes, magic is supposed to be OP while you are a glass canon, just doesn't work in DS3.

No Man's Wharf is probably the only good vanilla DS2 area

Ds2 trannies are at it again, after years of getting shit on they are trying to reverse the cards.

Attached: monke.gif (300x300, 2.66M)

I'd say the Dragon Aerie is decent too.

>that is pyromancy, is pyro worth in DS3?
Pyromancy is one of the most powerful builds
Miracles and Sorcery are also good

Attached: Faith is weak.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

no one cares you worthless retard

Ah yeah bro Dragon Ae-
>Remember the weapon durability mechanic and the farts that break your ring, weapon, armor,...
Nevermind...

>durability
Fucking hell, I am so glad they got rid of that in DaS3 (not completely, but it is pretty much irrelevant).
Apart from the durability retardation, the Dragon Aerie is a decent area.

Okay, tell me which areas in 3 are worse than Lost Isalith, Shaded Woods, Shrine of Amana, Cave of the Dead, Iron Passage and Fridig Outskirts?

what's the point of Farron Dart? no damage, not fast enough to stunlock enemies.
never had a problem with durability.

>love how it and the elevator leading up to it looks
>hate having all my gear broken
It's a conflicting feeling, honestly.

Farron Keep, Archdragon Keep, Road of Sacrifices, and the ones that aren't outright bad are just boring as fuck.

Literally none
Dark Souls 3 has some of the best highs and none of the lows of the other 2 DS games
And the fact that its development got cut short to less than 2 years because the release date was set long before DS2 dev hell delayed the pipeline is a testment of how good the game is

Attached: Dark Souls 3 Eclipse Lothric.jpg (2560x1440, 383.76K)

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character
is this true? I didn't even know that. that's sick
>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again
so good, at least sekiro let you replay bosses

He either won't reply or reply with the most obvious bait imaginable.
>never had a problem with durability
Well done, you are in the minority
Pretty much.
This. So much this.

>none of the lows of the other 2 DS games

Yeah, because it's terrified to try anything new. Everything in this game has been done to death and better in the last games, and even when something original and good is presented, it's still tied to the old games because nostalgia fag shit.

>a sequel that has references to its previous games (yes, "games", even that garbage we call DaS2)
Wow.

I will never comprehend how they managed to make a game without a single memorable level. Even the Painted World rehash was boring as fuck.

>>love how it and the elevator leading up to it looks
my nigga

Attached: ds2_pillars.png (1000x563, 384.02K)

There's no outright callbacks to the old games in DaS2 outside of nigger ornstein and armor pieces here and there. Dark Souls 3 is just HEY REMEMBER ANOR LONDO?? REMEMBER HAVEL? REMEMBER MANUS???? REMEMBER PRISICILLA????