Download game

>Download game.
>Start it.
>Intro cutscene.
>Literally the first thing after is a popup that says you'll get a reward lootbox for downloading additional files.
>Close game.
>Uninstall.

Attached: 1637286783793.png (1200x630, 963.06K)

why did you download it in the first place

It looks like shit. It looks just like Diablo 3 except somehow everything looks worse.

You can play already if you're in a white country.

but why would you

dis nigga playing BLIZZARD games ahahahahahahaha

>playing blizzard games
>>playing blizzard mobile games
>>>inflating their numbers so kotik can have another 100 billion bonus
gamers deserve every last piece of shit thrown in their way

>free to play
>mobile

Attached: 1638989396421.jpg (459x408, 33.4K)

dunno if theyre using azure or aws or whatever, but i cant get more than 3MBs downloading the extra data, so its taking forever because in total its 9GBs

im not really into mobile gaming, but being able to play some pvp battlegrounds while taking a shit sounds good to me

i wont give them a cent tho

Thank you for the MAU!
It will look good for our investors next quarterly report and show people still are interested in our games.

oh no! the tragedy! the multi billion dollar corporation will only thrive because i played their game!

>2022
>People are surprised a mobile game is P2W
Why are they like this? Just go play D3? It's the same game but no P2W

9 fucking gigabytes of (((extra data)))???
what the fuck are these lizards doing?

it comes in "small" packages that go from 600MBs to 1.7GBs, but in total yeah its about 9GBs

Don't you guys have SD cards?

female monk is now a "stronk black wahmen"
no thank you

You already fed their metric by downloading it.

whatever, it's free to play, im installing it now, i wont pvp to give the whales what they want, ill play/farm for awhile until im bored, which im sure will be soon, i wont give blizzard a cent, then when im over it ill uninstall until a content update, i wont be buying diablo 4 either unless reviews and playthroughs i see are good either.

Fuck corporate metrics idc what they do, if stockholders let themselves get tricked by fucking graphs that arent directly related to revenue/projected revenue they deserve to get tricked.

Attached: 1585528837515.png (1294x900, 1.15M)

>western gacha with gameplay bad

>chink gacha with no gameplay good

Why are you like this?

Attached: 1648343997922.jpg (923x713, 62.18K)

Don't care. I will play it

Attached: agua.png (626x565, 478.14K)

iunno, probably using our internet connections to help buffer content for other players downloading it, whenever its launched there will be millions of people attempting to download it on phones and pcs and having the players help with the load will assist that, we are likely downloading partial packages of the base game in zip format to upload to others, its why they're trying to bribe us with extra lootboxes, whatever, im on unlimited data and i have plenty of ssd storage so idc.

cool, ill play barb then.

why would anyone play this over Lost Ark on PC? Both are gacha but at least with Lost Ark the gacha money is being reinvested back into the game. With Diablo Immortal its all going to Chinese Changs pockets.

Diablo immortal will have OCE servers, thats why, lost ark cucked over like 8 entire countries with that shit decision, especially because amazon HAS OCE servers and used them for fucking New World, the NW OCE are one of the biggest ones still remaining too lol.

>Thought that it MIGHT be a decent ARPG even if you put the P2W to the side
>Watch a minute of gameplay
>It's more simple and lower effort than low budget mobile games by no-name studios I've seen

>didnt even acknowledge its existence

Attached: 1646410365025.jpg (465x600, 80.82K)

>actually playing bot ark
Lol!

If you're going to play a f2p mmo there's going to be bots. Its the price to pay for not paying $15 a month.