Leak comes out saying that Fable has been downscaled due to engine troubles and lack of rpg expertise and that it might...

>leak comes out saying that Fable has been downscaled due to engine troubles and lack of rpg expertise and that it might be a long way off from release
>now senior producer basically confirms that through her defensive cope

twitter.com/Mrs_Spuddles/status/1531887681956982785

5 years in development and only a CGI teaser to show for.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50.26K)

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER BEING A WOMAN YOU RACISTS

Why is it so fucking hard to just make a simple good fucking fable game?? Goddamn, dudes, seriously...

>that one guy replying to every reply and white knighting
There's always one.

>Getting hyped for a Fable game of all things
Only the first one was good

>Goddamn, dudes, seriously
>dudes
>working in game companies
It's all soys and vaginas now.

>that image
Someone post the pasta

It's embarrassing how many games have been "announced" years ago with nothing to show. E3 has slowly become the poster-child of this type of marketing. Honestly? I think this practice is shit. Tricking fans and investors into a very, very long and incomplete promise is extremely scummy. There should be a rule that you can't announce a game until it is nearly completed.

Xbox has no games

Imagine being a magical creature capable of human thought, probably lived decades upon decades despite still retaining its youth..

one moment enjoying a newly bloomed flower's scent, and the next moment being squeezed into a noxious tight slime filled space, being sealed inside completely in darkness, every movement restricted, the crunching sound of carapaces from other things also packed away in this heated space with you.

and the creature that took you doesn't even know what it just did.

Not even real vaginas.

Attached: 1654061887556.jpg (1307x693, 192.86K)

I can't believe no one has posted it yet

Its much more clear now why Microsoft absolutely needed to buy all those other gamedevs.

Goddamn fuck, where the hell do they hire these retards from? Are they constantly hiring fresh graduates just to save some money that's later lost because those chucklefucks are too inept to develop a game in a timely manner?

FUCK
GOD DAMN IT I JUST WANT A BEAUTIFUL FUCKING GROUNDBREAKING GAME!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS EVERYTHING SHIT!!!! I DONT WANT GAMES THAT FEEL LIKE PS4 GAMES ON HIGH SETTINGS I WANT SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!!!!!!

when is microsoft gonna learn that just throwing money at studios doesn't mean development will go well

It's an infestation, how many of these people there are.

When is this fad going to end? Enough is enough, ffs.

Shit devs always blame the engine for retarded stuff like not being able to do ladders

Holy shit that arm hair

Fable was announced in 2001 and came out in 2004. Say what you want about Molyneux at least he actually made a game.

A few more expensive embarrassments to go.

Guess "scoping" is going to be this years "gameplay loop" whenever someone criticizes diversity hires for not being able to do something.

It's for all the stock inverstors, they announce games years into the future for their sakes. They do it, so they can show all the investors at the yearly stock meeting that they are, in fact, actually doing something and not just sitting at the office twiddling their thumbs and wasting company money being useless freeloaders.

I thought it was "UI/UX". Or I guess that was what western devs were using to seethe at Elden Ring outselling their shitty Ubishit clone.

Aren't pajeets developing this game?

Wtf? Who says these creatures have to live just like us, just because they look like tiny humans?? Maybe they are like all the other little critters, they grow up and live and die in the time-span of a single month or two? Also, a fairy getting chomped down by a big fat slimy toad is just fucking lulz, either way you slice it.

Someone post the copypasta

>promise too much and have to downgrade the product
>somehow this is consumer's fault for complaining
the jews have won

Attached: 1646997740600.gif (519x387, 2.25M)

This is why they bought Bethesda, there is something fundamentally wrong with their in house studios..possibly even women *gets chill*

2020:
>Gears Tactics

2021:
>Microsoft Flight Simulator
>Psychonauts 2
>Age of Empires IV
>Forza Horizon 5
>Halo Infinite

2022:
>Crossfire X
>As Dusk Falls
>Grounded
>Gears of War Collection
>Forza Motorsport reboot
>Compulsion Games NEW IP (Project Midnight)

2023:
>Redfall
>Starfield
>Senua's Saga: Hellblade II
>State of Decay 3
>Wolfenstein III
>Avowed

2024:
>Everwild
>Perfect Dark reboot
>The Outer Worlds 2
>Fable reboot
>Gears 6

Beyond:
>Contraband
>Untitled Indiana Jones project
>Pentiment (in development at Obsidian)
>The Elder Scrolls VI
>inXile NEW IP (FPS/RPG)

Attached: 1650484094913.png (2269x1254, 459.4K)

Why is no one talking about that jew company, whatever it's called, blackrock was it? That fink kike, wasn't that what he was called? Isn't he one of the primary guys making all the big corpo scum hiring all these trannies that delay all your favorite games?

Oh fine I'll do it.

NO!!! PLEASE!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!! IVE BEEN ALIVE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS WITH MY CUTE LITTLE BUTT!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE TODAY!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

MY TINY BUTTHOLE! MY CUTE LITTLE VAGINA!!!! NO!!!! ITS NOT POSSIBLE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS! I CAN'T DIE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I CAN'T DIE IN THIS DISGUSTING FROG ITS SO GROSS AND ONLY LIVES A FEW YEARS IVE BEEN ALIVE FOR CENTURIES THIS CAN'T HAPPEN TO ME PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Holy shit, holy God, this was so fucking hot. Jesus christ. Oh, just the THOUGHT of her cute fairy life being snuffed out. God damn, what do you think her final thoughts were? Do you think she pissed and shat herself in her final moments, realizing her cute, innocent fairy life was coming to an end? I wonder if she shrieked in terror as she realized her entire life built to this sad, pathetic moment, and died in pure, unadulterated agony as she was dissolved by acids, thrashing in ungodly pain until her last moments.

Microsoft...they GET me!!!!

Jesus, I haven't been this hard in fucking years, something about watching slutty little bitches lives ending as they get mulched into shit and gore drives me fucking wild, the waste of their potential and little bodies and warm snatches is the hottest fucking shit man i hope the game has more vore in it like this it just makes me SO HORNY FUCK

NGHHH, LOOK AT HER FACE, SHE'S ABOUT TO BURST INTO TEARS OF HORROR

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING BETTER THAN WATCHING THE EXACT MOMENT SOMEONE INNOCENT REALIZES THEY ARE ABOUT TO DIE

Slowly but surely this is happening. Florida's anti-grooming school bill has been one hell of a snowball effect.

Bit of a problem with the work ethic at this studio, I reckon. A bit of a huge fucking problem.

>Fable was never good

Yeah I said it.

I read they downgraded flight simulator.

How long before the Xbox trannies crawl in to cope

WHY IS THE SENIOR PRODUCER A WOMAN?
Microsoft...i've been patient with you but come the fuck on and instead of blowing another 80 billion on another Bethesda just look at their studio, a smallish humble studio of white nerds. Yes, a novel concept

It really only ever was just alright at best. I never got my one friend's obsession with it. They range from "less than average" to "average but with decent presentation".

>own practically half the fucking western game industry
>only release 6 games a year, most of which suck ass

the fuck is ms doing