Is this game pozzed? How does it compare to the other Assassin's Creed games?

Is this game pozzed? How does it compare to the other Assassin's Creed games?

Attached: 8XGEPtD1xoasK0FYkYNcCn1z.jpg (1024x1024, 282.38K)

>origins mc was black
>odyssey had snu snu foids
what do you think?

It has black vikings

Mandatory gay sex that the viking community comes together to watch while clapping. I'm serious.

It's generic Ubisoft shit. It's made to be as "safe" as possible, to appeal to everyone as possible. It isn't so much as "pozzed" as it feels like it's made by a bunch of suits in a board room trying to appeal to every single group of people or online trends as much as possible so it comes off as this jumbled mess.
The game is marketed as the male, but the devs cry that it's a female on their twitters. The main character can randomly be a faggot, but it comes out of nowhere because that same character can be romanced by the female version of the player character.
It's a game made by checking a list. I wouldn't count that as "malicious" pozzing but I mean, it's still pozzed shit.
On the plus side, you don't need to romance anyone, let alone the fags.

As for the gameplay - it's okay. It's nothing special. I wouldn't buy the game if I were you. Some things feel pretty good, others feel really unpolished. Overall though, it's generic. No one quest or mission made me think it's special. It's just another Ubisoft Collectathon.

Again - I wouldn't buy it if I were you. I got it for free and even I feel kinda cheated.

Attached: 1649125585159.jpg (1920x1080, 499.47K)

You have some weird out of place blacks and asians and "shieldmaidens, lol." If that doesnt kill your immersion, its a fun game. If you can enjoy Odyssey and Origins, you can enjoy Valhalla.

yes its extremely pozzed
>gay couple ruling "london"
>black vikings
>female eivor is canon
>etc
it only compares to the previous two before it, where it is the weakest game so far with extremely repetitive quests and landscape

there is almost zero focus on stealth and assassinations anymore, i suppose it makes somewhat sense since the MC is neither a assassin or a subtle person, but its a shame still

the good parts are:
>raiding
its fun to smash your longship into the shoreline and go ham with your viking bros crew (which you can customize, the longship too for that matter)
>surprise twists
there are some really good ones involving unexpected places you can go to
>everything in Norway
pure kino landscape and TRUE vikings in their natural environment
shame theres just a couple of hours of content there
>parts of the story
there are good characters to care about and emotional journeys, but the game has sooooo much filler that its hard to not burn out on it

if you are interested i would recommend either pirating (if its even cracked) or getting it as cheap as possible, and dont get the DLCs, they are all trash even tho they have the only fuckable female in the entire game in them, pic related

Attached: 123125151511.jpg (2000x1000, 181.22K)

what kills my immersion is forced modern day scenes and the story being about simulation inside a simulation

>Is this game pozzed
Go back

It’s even worse than that. It’s boring.

Obsessed

Both Odyssey and Origins were infinitely better than this awful game.

the nu!AssCreed trilogy has one thing no one ever considers
THE "PORTABLE" ANIMUS IS LYING TO YOU ABOUT HISTORICAL ACCURACY ONLY TO MAKE YOU SYMPATHETIC TO LOKI

Female Eivor being presented as canon when we see a male skeleton not even five minutes into the damn game always makes me laugh. Other than that I attribute all the weirdness to the Animus glitching out, which is a plot point IIRC

Actual answer:
It's a downgrade from odyssey and origins.
The Britain setting doesn't work because no elevation so they added mythical late game areas with more elevation which in turn made it seem like a marvel game without cool powers.
To further add, the combat is much more clunky and the skill tree doesn't make any sense.
Oh and yeah, the raiding gets very repetitive when you realise that nearly all the raid spots are copy paste with the rewards being very very bland.

It portrays vikings as good guys because it would be too immersion-breaking for modern americans to play as brutal slavers. Seriously, the game shows vikings and english living peacefully side-by-side and expects you to take it seriously

t.

Attached: 1611688342366.png (1636x853, 197.12K)

I wish we could kill villagers during the raids...
Also I tried playing the game again but I can't go back to it since Elden Ring, Eivor is too slow and feels like a hunchback to play

All assassins creed games are pozzed. Go replay one, its filled with edgy 2009 level reddit atheism.

Boring as fuck compared to Odyssey. Dropped it after like 25 hours, and was only about 30% into the story. Fuck off with that. Every region is the same, hills or swamps, small towns/villages with the same shit. Loot is uninteresting as well compared to Odyssey's great loot system.

Also a dumb Odin side story that went so far off the rails that as an AC fan just completely put me off.

Of the nu-AC games, Odyssey is the best, refines everything Origins did and better overall. Valhalla isn't even worth $5.

I want to play the lower game, not "vikings the tv series"

Attached: 38484943.jpg (1353x1109, 305.77K)