Hyped the fuck up

>hyped the fuck up
>now dead and forgotten
just like game of thrones after season 8

Attached: 1635303229856.png (1200x630, 657.98K)

>>now dead and forgotten
Because CDPR hasn't done anything with it. There's no expansions or DLC. The mod tools are pathetic and the game isn't conducive towards creative modding anyway. It's a linear story driven game. How many times can someone replay that? The only reason The Witcher 3 ever had any longevity was from the waifufags. it wasn't like any sane person was replaying The Witcher 3 over and over again. What would be the point of that?

>now dead and forgotten

Attached: 20220531_223634.jpg (1066x671, 95.72K)

it was a fun game and i finished it but i haven't had any reason to replay it, there's no new content at all.

>hating on cyberpunk to fit in and gamer cred
the game is fucking awesome, don't believe the memes

The game desperately needs a NG+ mode

these numbers don't mean anything
your mom took a break yesterday and didn't suck any cocks but today she has sucked six hundred cocks, that's like 600% cocksucking boost

That doesn't mean anything. Going from 5 sales to 35 sales is a 600% increase but it's still pathetic sales numbers.

what does it make it awesome?

The gameplay. The only part of a game that actually matters. You know a faggot's opinion doesn't matter when he thinks a game sucks because of inane shit like "the story is crap", "the open world feels empty", "the love interest isn't white", etc., etc.

The game has now sold 25 million you chuckfuck retards lmao

>the game is fucking awesome

Yup. CyberKino is fantastic and one of the best games of the generation so far. Shazamtrannies are fucking seething and malding because the game didn't flop like they desperately wanted it to.

Attached: PSX_20220526_232631.jpg (1500x844, 1.43M)

God, I hated that part of the game. She fucking lies to you and not only can you not stop her from just outright murdering a guy who doesn't deserve it unless you for no particular reason claim you're against killing people in a conversation that happens much earlier in the game which makes no fucking sense for a solo to ever say but you can't even say "Fuck you, you lying piece of shit. We ain't friends anymore." afterwards. Can't even say "Keep your fucking truck." I got to tell Mama Welles she should keep Jackie's bike but I can't tell the freak I don't want her shitty truck which I'm never going to use again?

It’s FUN
Buy the double jump ability, grab a shotgun, select the perk that increases your damage based on your speed and yolo

Still better than Game of Thrones.

>not only can you not stop her

He doesn't know...

Can you stop her physically? That occurred to me afterwards but when I looked it up I saw people saying you can't do anything to her physically. The game locks it out as an option.

I've been enjoying cyberpunk since December 2020.

There's a story choice far earlier the quest which will open up new dialogue options during the final encounter. If done right you can talk Claire down and get both cars as a reward.

Oh, I know about that. But you kind of have to be an asshole to her before you find out she's lying to you. Really, you should be able to just shoot her or knock her out or something. But instead my choices are know in advance what is going to happen and pick the right dialogue options or stand by and do nothing.

>This filters the boomers

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 2022.05.30 - 15.52.37.04.DVR.webm (845x480, 2.92M)

Of course there's isn't they've spen 1 and a half years getting that piece of shit game to a playable state, if we get dlc of any kind is just going to be some trash put together with existing assets in some mostly unused area like pacifica or the badlands.

Its one if those Witcher 3 scenarios where your choices can have implications later on. Its one of the things that shitters try to pretend the game doesn't have but there's loads of examples. You can miss entire questlines due to some seemingly random choice you made.

>It sold well therefore is not trash
Based nincompoop.

At least GoT had 4 great seasons. Cyberpunk peaked in the Maelstrom/Meredith quest because it was the one shown pre-release and it was downhill from there

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113.24K)

I play Cyberpunk to drive around in first person in that muscle car you get as a starter.

Yes of course. Just ignore all the critical acclaim, awards and positive word of mouth from users.

Don't worry. Whenever the Expansion/DLC every zoomer and streamer will run straight back to the game.

>where your choices can have implications later on
No, it's a scenario where you choices are limited for no reason. Why can't I just kill her? It's the end of her quest anyway. She never does anything after this but sit at the bar. She lied to me to try to trick me into helping her murder someone for a crime they never committed and she knows they never did. The idea the only way out of this scenario is talk them down is ridiculous. Even Bioware let you kill Wrex.

i played witcher 3 over and over again