Games lost to the ravages of time

>no port
>devs more interested in making gacha than remastering
>stuck on the xb360
what games are you waiting to be released from its prison?

Attached: Lost-Odyssey.jpg (1500x1125, 271.87K)

Other games stuck on Xbox360
>Fable 2
>Tenchu Z
>Blue Dragon

>>devs more interested in making gacha than remastering
Not like Mistwalker could do anything. They´re like less than 10 people really. Also they didnt develop the actual game part anyways.

I remember getting all the achievement for this game.
Kino as fuck.

Also seem to recall one of the characters having visible veins on her tits. Thought I was seeing things back in the day, but apparently they're actually fucking there.

This is why emulation exists. Game companies do not care about preservation.

This.

>trapped since 2012 on the 3ds
I only had my youthful hands to carry me through this game when it came out. I wont be able to pull this off now with how straining the controls are no matter how fun it was

Attached: Kidicarusu.jpg (1000x885, 175.85K)

Bought this last year because I've always wanted to play it, spent as much time as I could doing everything. Good fun, bangin OST. Would love a remaster.

>what games are you waiting to be released from its prison?
lollipop chainsaw

Can someone rec a good xbox360 emulator? Recently picked up a PS3 emu that's fantastic but no luck for xbox

>Lost Odyssey
>Fable II
>Blue Dragon
>Stuck on Xbox360
What did they mean by this? All playable on Series X.

Thanks bethesda

Attached: Prey_(Xbox_360).jpg (264x378, 17.9K)

The official one, lol
Xenia isn't good enough yet.

Oof. I was afraid of this. Thanks user

i heard xenia had some success except a few hiccups with audio and cutscenes. hopefully it gets ported to steam or something

>rented this game
>got up to a part with kids and flowers

It was fun. Always been a mystery what follows.

What they meant is that they're retarded pc-only faggots. Essentially gaming secondaries that are only fed Western schlock and not the great Japanese games like Lost Odyssey that consoles provide.

No it’s on the Xbox One as well. They did a promotion a few years back where it was free to keep if you downloaded it. Is it on gamepass as well for Xbox One?

Nah I have a perfectly usable xbox360 and a copy of lost odyssey.

nope. its not on the gamepass as of now

Attached: 1654087544512.jpg (800x1138, 186.57K)

There has always been a pc port of this game.

Was this game even any good? Does it have anything to do with the most recent Prey?

I need to go back and beat this I quit playing pretty early on I don’t remember why

why did fable ii never come to pc? Yet fable 1 and 3 did, strange decision