Better than Thief

Attached: url.jpg (616x353, 90.83K)

I actually liked how you were weaker then humans and dwarves and thus needed to get all sneaky and assassin-y.

I liked the game a lot; both of them, but it's not better.

Would have been better if it was a female goblin.

Good game. But I would prefer something more generic in terms of world - like contryside with villages and castles near forests and rivers. And it would be cool to have different poisons, bombs, traps, etc instead of clones, invisibility and witcher/batman vision.

might have been if both games didn't shit the bed in the 2nd half and reuse levels
1st half of master of shadows + 1st half of shards would be the best stealth game of all time
i hope it gets a third game and they get it right this time

Attached: secretgoblin.png (1158x1782, 216.9K)

how come the second game has the same scores as the first one? did they ignore all feedback for the first one?
currently playing MoS

I would quote you with a wojak if I weren't IP range banned from posting images.

Nah, Master is fine but Shards is way too easy to be a truly great game. No amount of gimping yourself can really save it; speaking from experience, you end up doing no-powers no-items for a lot of levels by pure happenstance.

that statement is wrong

Oh I have both of these games on Steam. Time to play them.

stop spying on me

Attached: get out.png (392x375, 199.01K)

Not even the best game it the series. Shards of Darkness is where its at. Though Master of Shadows is still good.
I don't know, I found the second halves of both games to be about as good as the first.

Attached: styx-shards-of-darkness-xbox.jpg (1920x1080, 291.67K)

SoD improves upon the original in every way.

Haven't played SoD yet
>might have been if both games didn't shit the bed in the 2nd half and reuse levels
As if level in thief 1 are any better

I played Werewolf the Apocalypse Earthblood, which was made by these devs I believe, and the game was fuckning garbage. It sucked. But the one part that was least bad was the stealth, the stealth was decent at points. Though it was ruined by the extremely linear arena/corridor/arena/corridor design and the clash between the stealth gameplay and the action gameplay. I'm interested in playing Styx and seeing how they do at making a full on stealth game.

yeah but the levels in thief 2 are
it does also reuse levels but only in 2 out of the 15 missions

Well, can't argue with that

I found myself absolutely loving both Styx games, with Shards of Darkness being one of my personal favourite stealth games if all time. I also like how it all ties back to Of Orcs and Men and we even get to see characters like Arkail in his younger days. I kinda wish Cyanide would make a third game to cap off the series and then a continuation of Of Orcs and Men. There's still a lot of untapped potential when it comes to this universe.

why?

>Werewolf the Apocalypse Earthblood
Heard that game was pretty bad, which is a bummer. But the Styx games, however, are well made, and SoD in particular is one of the best modern stealth games.