Why is Rise so much more fun than World?

It's much faster, I don't have to analyze poop and foot tracks, I can pick whatever key quest I want and don't have to follow a boring story, the combat flows much better, riding works much better, monsters are not having so many dumb turf wars and roar orgies. Has Capcom just decided that one MH line is for fun and the other is for cinematics?

Attached: 1647478598599.png (2352x1624, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MH_Rise_JP/status/1531946157697531910?s=20&t=KkBXgi8jxU12UdbZmuDI_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You answered your own question OP

twitter.com/MH_Rise_JP/status/1531946157697531910?s=20&t=KkBXgi8jxU12UdbZmuDI_g

IG bros can't stop winning

Because you are fighting the monsters and not the environment in Rise.

Rise IG is pure fun. Curious about the magnetism move since I never played Frontier and probably never will

How long do WYVERIANS last in sex?

portable 3rd best game

>instant triple up

Attached: 1630354317875.jpg (366x281, 23.48K)

three

Attached: kino glaive.webm (711x400, 2.65M)

Attached: diablos.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

that's nice

Attached: goss.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

three what?
hours, quests, hunters, days?

You made this same thread last night and it de-evolved into the same autistic shitshow every Rise thread does.

>MonHun pre World
>Slow and methodical, places nore emphasis on knowing the matchup and having all the preparation done before going to fight.
>World
>Still tries to act like it's slow and methodical, but speeds things up a lot and takes out the preparation aspect
>Rise
>Goes balls to the walls with the action, fuck preparing, speeds everyone, both monsters and hunters making MH even more of an action game
World just falls into this weird spot where it doesn't feel as good as either of the two sides. World only has the graphics going for it.

Attached: 1654086354932.webm (608x1080, 1.17M)

yes

Barely anyone even touched on the subject in the last thread

What do hunters think about God Eater and Toukiden? Any other hunting game that anons can recommend?

World is so much better
If they just used the cool weapon designs as well...

>slow and methodical fag
Is this the new play it tactical?

>muh preparation
You mean bringing the same item loadout into the hunt that you always would plus maybe some hot or cold drinks if its an annoying map? The preparation meme is overblown

The old thread was comfy and became the longest-living Any Forums thread somehow

Only played Toukiden and it was okay but not more

>Slow and methodical, places nore emphasis on knowing the matchup and having all the preparation done before going to fight.
Is this just massive "OLD GOOD NEW BAD" delusion? The gameplan for most fights in the older games were exactly the same 99% of the time so you barely ever changed your strategies.
At best you just picked one different item or used a different weapon because some enemies were cancer to fight.