Why was this allowed?

Why was this allowed?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

It was a better time

my wife

it was sexy

because she looks like a human woman and not a baboon

RE5 got a hell of a lot of shit from being racist at the time. Funny thing is they bitched and moaned about almost everything except the spear chucking ooga boogas which probably was the only genuinely racist thing in the game. It was funny to see the one and only instance of "There's too many black people in Africa" coming from the left though. They're very quick to point out "The problem with Europe is there's too many white people." but not often do they say shit like "The problem with Africa is there's too many black people" but they did for RE5.

Why wouldn't it be?

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (300x225, 15.15K)

God that woman is so fucking ugly. They couldn't have picked a worse actress to play Jill.

Where's the giant comedic afro and the massive bug-eyes?
It's like these racist devs have no idea what blax queens actually look like.

because the Japanese understand that to make people like niggers you have to make them pretty and not sheboon caricatures

>It's like these racist devs have no idea what blax queens actually look like.
You do that likeness you're a bitching about is a real person that actually exists, right?

*laughs in Welcome to Raccoon City*

Why do niggers not actually look like this?

kek

i know, who the hell approved giving a left handed shooter a MP5 not modified for left handers

>the only nigger in the game that isn't hideous is a dark skinned japanese woman in a leopard pattern bikini

japan never disappoints

>You do that likeness
I do don't, slopehead.

There is a couple a fantastic recent NSFW animations of Sheva. Glad she got attention

RE5 was so controversial but that's mostly forgotten maybe because it wasn't really the smartphone era yet when it happened

>mostly forgotten
I think it's more most people here are too young for the RE5 controversy. Most people here think "forced diversity" only started after Trump was elected. That shit has been going on for decades now.

>controversial
it was hardly a controversy, shit i heard more people complain they looked like mexicans than anything else