OH MY SCIENCE! UMMMM, EXCUSE ME, DON'T YOU KNOW WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A DEADLY HECKIN PANDEMIC?

>OH MY SCIENCE! UMMMM, EXCUSE ME, DON'T YOU KNOW WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A DEADLY HECKIN PANDEMIC?
>WEAR THE HECKING MASK!

Attached: 1643333476644.png (1042x857, 772.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

combobreaker.org/covid-19-policies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you autistic?

I'm not wearing a mask in June 2022, so I'm not.

fgc downfall has been sad to see

You can clearly see the security guards there watching to make sure everyone has the muzzles on too lmao
Is this in some covid prison shithole like canada or australia?

masks werent required for combo breaker you off topic goofy ass nigga

Attached: 1631948532613.png (1179x666, 1.06M)

then why the fuck are people still wearing them? FGC didn't seem that cucked to me

Allergies, cold or fashion idk

They are at the mercy of the games' owner, they are the most cucked community there is.

We still are. Yes I still wear a mask.

>We still are. Yes I still wear a mask.

Attached: 1634200648918.png (947x1280, 1010.64K)

why do americans go apeshit over face masks?

>Balck guy in the second row touching his face while out in public guaranteed to not have disinfected before grabbing mask
It's always made me chuckle how many people have no fucking clue how to wear to a mask properly when it's being used for this purpse.

I don't even know anymore man

Wearing a mask allows me to avoid smelling you nerds.

>major international event with people from all over the world including europe and japan
>"why isnt everyone terminally american like me?"
just delete the thread already theres nothing of worth here

Attached: 1653098551373.gif (326x250, 625.73K)

Only people I see going apeshit over them are police in shitholes like Australia beating people over not wearing them.

>EVO is going to be a circus

Attached: 1652337533817.jpg (932x1024, 98.66K)

yes they were
combobreaker.org/covid-19-policies/

Only because it hides the manjaw

I don't wear a mask to protect myself, I do it to trigger chuds like you

Back to pre-09 levels.

>being scared of getting a cold
lol

really? this must be your first day on Any Forums then.

I'm in Europe and nobody wears masks anymore since restrictions were lifted. Stop being obsessed with America.

>vaccine proof required
>still have to wear the mask
kek. safe and effective vaccine

yes they were.
they just didn't enforce it at the beginning but then got in trouble for it so then it was super strict all of a sudden
that one german tekken player with the water jug took off his mask to drink water and was instantly told to put it back on when he didn't immediately do so

Everyone stopped wearing the masks for a while where I live and now they're starting to wear them again. Why? We have studies from two years worth of pandemic that show the masks did sweet fuck all. Don't these people love "science"?

Who cares?

Because they are anal about freedom. To be fair the entire western world has gone crazy, people are giga cucked in europe and will gladly become slaves if you wrap it up proprely: "it's for your safety", "it's to fight against climate change" so it's good to see at least one country where people push back against fundamental infringements of individual rights.

>I'm not a NPC who wears masks, I'm a NPC who doesn't wear masks
What's the difference, again?

The difference is that a gaming event is still enforcing proof of vaccine and masks in JUNE 2022 lmao

Because leftoids found a way to politicize it.

>so it's good to see at least one country where people push back against fundamental infringements of individual rights
I guess so but do you really have to go to the other extreme and go "ANYTHING THE MAINSTREAM IS DOING IS BAD"? surely there has to be some sort of healthy middle ground?

Definitely a mask wearing NPC that typed this

There is no proof that the masks are effective and the people enforcing them are powertripping

>trigger chuds
people aren't triggered by you, they're laughing at or pitying you.

Attached: yusuke-laugh.gif (320x240, 1.53M)

Complying = submission = peak NPC behaviour

ok? that has nothing to do with what I said.

the difference is that it is well known that regular surgical masks do nothing to stop covid but that's what everyone wears
it's all pointless nonsense virtue signaling

>caring about masks
>at a tournament
who the fuck cares Combo Breaker was actually pretty fun and i cant wait for CEO being back offline

Attached: 1626164227394.webm (640x360, 2.69M)

>Can’t you just comply with everything you’re told to do? Why are you such a follower?

>unlike you snowflakes I’m not easily triggered!
>WHY MAN WEAR MASK!!!!!!!!!!

>but do you really have to go to the other extreme and go "ANYTHING THE MAINSTREAM IS DOING IS BAD"?
The mainstream are doing masks and proof of vaccination, this is the topic of the thread. These are both objectively useless and virtue signaling.

thats the exact opposite of what I said

The masks COULD work but only when used properly and in combination with other precautions. No one did any of that. Things would have gone better if they mandated plastic face shields, i.e. the things the fucking CDC uses.

Do you drive through red lights to show you aren't an NPC?

fucking this lmao, triggered ass snowflakes when seeing people wear a mask sends them into tismo rage

My body, my choice! I'm not a sheep who lets the government tell me when to wear a mask!

both masks and vaccinations work

OP literally made a thread to cry about it

if your vaccine works why does everyone else need to be vaccinated?

Yes they were. Masks and vaxx verification to get in, the cards were the only reason why I couldn't go.

>I bet if I suck all these dicks user will call me a faggot
>ha he totally called me a faggot what a snowflake

>ugh i cant believe people in a community that im not in have to wear a mask to go to an event im not going too where they have to sit side by side sucking up each others vapors

Attached: 1652576121824.jpg (275x314, 15.54K)

American
"""" Education""""

>that's what everyone wears
Not even; most people (at least those I see where I live) wear bullshit fashion cloth masks, which are even worse.

I am in the FGC and I'm from a non-cucked country that never had these restrictions. You also can't attend without the QR code.

>just comply with almost everything. That’s healthier

Masks were never mandatory here and the only people who wore them were nurses so i didn't bother

I'm in Europe and everybody wears masks even if restrictions were lifted. Also, I'm in Spain, only Americans talks about Europe as if it was a single country or as if they where like states

I still wear a mask because that way I can hide my ugly face and feel confident. For the first time in my life I don't have to stare at the ground when a group of girls my age is walking by.

Attached: 1653788249121.jpg (720x681, 36.34K)

You are cattle and your body belongs to the Chosen People. Stop being a BAD GOY. Nothing good happens to BAD GOYIM. Just wear the mask, take the vaccine, and eat the bugs.

>going out in public

The two years of the pandemic I’ve had less allergy issues and less sicknesses than I’ve had my whole life (i work in healthcare and have to be around sick people all the time) I don’t think I’ll ever go into a crowded public place without it ever again.

to protect people who cant get the vaccine

>mask restrictions
>still the largest combo breaker bracket ever

Fpbp
Cringe. You're clearly autistic.

Did you not notice that dude is cosplaying Fat Vega?
Fucking newfags these days

this
95% of the people in this thread don't even give a fuck about fighting games, they just want something to bitch about
god that buildup to the double KO was so great

>ANYTHING THE MAINSTREAM IS DOING IS BAD
Doesn't that end up being true? I can't remember a single thing being pushed by the mainstream that was good or neutral in the recent years. You can brainlessly oppose 99% of "current thing" and time will prove you right.

False equivalence you disignenious cunt. How is pinning yourself with experimental magic potion the same as causing a traffic accident because you purposefully broke a fundamental rule of driving?

Who would've thought the FGC is full of vaxcucks

who are you quoting? clearly not me.