How come video games jokes are always so fucking cringe?

How come video games jokes are always so fucking cringe?

Attached: bulletproof-americans-their-ac-is-set-70-europeans-their-ac-is-set-70-dd-players-their-ac-is-set-70.jpg (800x746, 79.23K)

70 what???

Rapes a bitch

My tag says fido

Watt

Fahrenheit
Celcius
Armor Class

hehe that's funny

Because most of these jokes are made by socially awkward people.

Attached: the-male-gamer-stereotype-dissected-20101130023041677.jpg (363x301, 48.16K)

Americans are a hilarious lot. More invested in whining about Trump than figuring out who was in Epstein's and Ghislaine's lists. Very pro-pedo nation by the looks of them, even more so than Muslims. Very weird people.

Attached: Honeyview_tpq51z3429z71.jpg (429x450, 144.92K)

Is the joke Fahrenheit or the fact Europeans don't have AC?

wtf i love americans now

Attached: How_Souls_Players_Enter_Buildings.png (1976x1490, 251.49K)

degrees, you retard

only if it was "Europeans when it's 70"

Assassins creed 70:wakanda Released in 2134
Americans still eat it up
Euros hate it
D&d players dont play it ciz they play d&d

It's a funny joke about differences in units of measure why you have to bring fucking Any Forums into it, as if euros are pozzed as well anyway

>euros
>ac
When I told my bong friend about ac they had no idea they were even a thing

>bongoes
>euros
not anymore

Because buying new car every year is unironically cheaper than renewing your AC license in kingdom.

It used to be that their summers get hot enough to use it for like a week or so. Therefore they just don't bother installing one.

Now heatwaves got more intense and lasts longer they're reconsidering

is them temps really that mild in the uk?
here in spring even the temps have been getting 28c almost every day and thats just in the midwest

Are the Swiss Euros?

I literally only got an AC last summer.
Europeans houses aren't built like shit so they stay cool during the summer and warm during the winter.

ACs go that high??????

>as if euros are pozzed as well anyway

Attached: [2022-02-11] 00-26 [Hate_body_odour_You're_more_likely_to_have_rightw].png (759x950, 441.54K)