Why is religion often used as a evil thing in videogames?

why is religion often used as a evil thing in videogames?

Attached: 5616.jpg (1200x1200, 165.41K)

freedom of thought is considered a good trait and organized religion expressly discourages that.

Because it has a lot of cool shit

>another religion bait thread

because it is. wanting and believing people who make simple mistakes or do something "bad" deserve ETERNAL suffering is pure evil.

to reflect real life beyond the fake facade

Because in vidya it's usually Catholicism specifically, which actually is evil.

It's one of the most braindead easy ways to give villains motivation without having to write anything too complex or personal, and provides a massive pool of inspiration for enemy designs/concepts to boot.

because it is evil

Attached: 6.jpg (798x1200, 164.27K)

its mind poison to distract you from your eternal life so they can make you a coward and control you. ulvade police chief is now a city council member (obtained power) despite taking 50 minutes to get 40 officers to the school while they sat outside doing nothing with parents for 40 minutes.

though typically this is a japanese thing so ignore everything i said. japanese are just fuckin closet homos and those kind of people despise religion the most.

Imagine larping as a religious retard on 4channel.

>implying trannies who shill "religion bad" are all for freedom of thought

Because mommy and daddy made the devs get up early on Sundays to go to church and like omg they're still literally shaking just thinking about it.

Attached: RDT_20220428_0932083981701106795144963.png (1080x1325, 1.18M)

Keep seething. Make your own video games praising pedophile priests if you care that much.

>christfag is hurt

Attached: 470785_1366107010425_400_300.jpg (400x300, 18.46K)

You don't go to a psychiatrist, I can tell.

>Islam probably a thousand times bigger then Christianity
>Literally enslaves women
>Pretty much 90% of the rest of the world have Islam

Meanwhile Any Forums has to shit on Christianity because their mom made them go to church. Why don't you try picking on the mussies? I bet you won't because muhammed and his 15 cusins will put a bullet in your head.

>unable to seperate spirituality from organized religion
hopefully worshipping jews will work out for you user.

You understand nothing about christianity then : it's heavily based on FORGIVENESS, REPENTANCE,etc...

>niggerligion is big
do goatfuckers really?

Huh?

Keep seething. Make a shitty game talking negatively about Islam and praising Christianity then, you lazy faggot
>Noooooo, other people need to make games that align with my retarded views
Stay mad

all abrahamics are filth as far as im concerned. muzzies are backwards savages too stupid to understand the modern world, if it werent for the other two groups of abrahamics importing them into countries that matter nobody would ever talk about them. i make fun of christians because theyre race traitors who follow jews. i make fun of jews because theyre evil and are responsible for every ill that the branch religions have caused.

Huh?

Attached: 9.png (900x6234, 1.06M)

Are you the guy obsessed with seething? I'm confused.

tl;dr
Keep defending pedophiles, pedo.

It doesn't, really. Christianity's "forgiveness" and "repentance" are based on submission to someone's ideology. You submit to that ideology and you're forgiven. It's not about true repentance of one's past sins (except one, of not following said ideology).

christians literally believe that the best good people who arent christians can hope for is purgatory. christianity is about subservience and guilt.

>spirituality
you're retarded. you're really talking about butchered hindu and buddhist shit. religion=spirituality. not some shit you and girls in california make up

Are you the guy obsessed with seething? I'm confused.

Art imitates life.

organized religion is abuse of spirituality. if you need proof of that just look at history and see all the evils commited in the name of your god christ cuck.