Is payday dead?

is payday dead?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 210.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjnLuK2HXNM
youtube.com/watch?v=_6zS9IBoWp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dead game

who are these people and why i don't like them already

Now if only they can replace the cops with Palestinian children

Why do ugly ashkenazis think being fat and dysgenic counts as humor?

Attached: 1653803478363m.jpg (730x1024, 124.08K)

>mfw I use someone who committed suicide as ammo for my internet beef with another 40+ year old man

Attached: payday2-800x973.jpg (402x401, 28.25K)

Yes but their perk decks are fun to use.

It still has an active playerbase but most of them will sabotage your game
I've been playing it on Deathwish with friends lately and while it's clunky, ugly and unbalanced all around it's a lot of fun

what's so funny?

Jews that tell you to stay obese so you're easier to control.
youtube.com/watch?v=jjnLuK2HXNM

>exercise is a conspiracy
Why the fuck do people even listen to this fag? Why is he popular in the first place?

Attached: 1 [email protected] (933x707, 47.41K)

They spilled beans on their playbook multiple times. But it's too late. Intelligent people can only sidestep the collapse and save themselves.

In a way, these psychopaths were right. Most humans are useless eaters. You could exterminate them 1 by 1 in public and as long as you move slowly they'll never panic or see the pattern.

Attached: 1653829209203m.jpg (1024x779, 166.84K)

They don't call it jewtube for nothing. He was given a platform and an audience first. He says nothing that upsets youtube/google's mission philosophy. He provides demoralizing content. Same bullshit we always see.

He was part of both the drama scene of Youtube in 2015-2016 and also made vape content, which made him explode in popularity.
youtube.com/watch?v=_6zS9IBoWp0

has the day ever been paid?

theyve been getting laughed at for it for years without actually understanding why. all they understand is humans laugh at them for it, maybe theres a way to turn that into sheckles.

This is the guy who was told by his doctor not to let his baby have formula despite his wife literally not producing milk.

He was going to let his baby literally starve because both his doctor was a lazy sham and his wife is a skeletal crow-woman.

>no formula, wife not making milk. guess ill just let it starve.
are jews really as negligent parents as blacks are? blacks atleast have a whole litter to make sure atleast 1 survives.

>but most of them will sabotage your game
Are you playing stealth with pubbies by any chance

H3H3 is in hot water right now after he said in his podcast to bomb the NRA building. Of course he only got a slap in the wrist and did not get his youtube channel suspended because he's a close friend to Susan. He's the living definition of 'rule for thee but not for me'.

so youre saying hes not in hot water. and the nra are one of the biggest advocates for gun control. bombing them wouldnt help his disarmament agenda