>Play through Hat in Time (co-op)
>Wow, that game was great
>Want to talk about the game on Any Forums
>People won't shut the fuck up about the DLC
>Hmmm, I guess playing more of the game could be fun
>Try the ship DLC, it starts out fine, but quickly turns into shit
>Okay maybe that was a hiccup and the Nyakuza DLC will be good
>Finally play it
>It's just more of the same, but this time with nonsensical lights and colors in an """open world"""

Yeah, fuck you DLC shills. Nyakuza sucks a little bit less than Seal the Deal but it still sucks. Online Party isn't even good if you want to play Hat in Time multiplayer, which the definitive way is through the split screen co-op mode already available for free with the ugly black girl.

Only the core game of Hat in Time is any good along with the workshop level mods because they're free.

Attached: nyacringa.jpg (616x353, 103.5K)

I'm honestly dumbfounded it's the first time I ever heard the word "nyakuza"

People 'talk' about the DLC because it has a troon flag in the sewer, which is where it belongs but it would have been better to not include it at all.

Attached: 1654042375583.gif (307x307, 2.55M)

People are mad that they put the faggot flag in the game.

Nah they pretended the shitty DLC was good, which is something Any Forums loves doing.

"Bioshock Infinite bad??? no no no the DLC is good I swear!" (None of it was good)

It is designed similarly to acts 3 and 4 of base game, more 4 that 3 though. If you didn't like Nyakuza then you didn't like them either.

I love everything about Hat in Time, so don't even try that bullshit. The cat trains are cool at first... but then they get old real quick. Not as a game mechanic, but more as the visual flair, as the DLC tries to be that but fails as it doesn't have other worlds/maps to back it up like base Hat in Time does.

The DLC should have been a free content update, as it really added nothing to the game. Stickers are a nice collectible addition but it's more about the good feeling they give you than actually adding anything substantive to the game.

So you just dislike visual fluff and not design of levels itself. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

HOW DOES IT DO THAT????

>Not as a game mechanic, but more as the visual flair
Sounds like you're just trying too hard to be contrarian OP, what a gay thread

There wasn't enough new and the areas weren't distinct enough (as it is a subway train station)

The strength of Hat in Time like a lot of 3D platformers is when you get bored of a world style, you go to the other ones.

Nyakuza being the last bit of content, you will play it last, thus not having enough to separate it out, and thus, shit gets old real quick.

Cope while I play better free content from the workshop.

I like Nyakuza Metro. The ship is absolute garbage though.

What surprised me is how little they did with it. They really needed a "get to the island (wherever that is) and have a fun adventure", middle couple chapters, like something akin to an isle delfino, and it would have easily blown the shit out of the Nyacringea DLC.

Attached: 1630971510897.jpg (866x1200, 471.83K)

Seal The Deal was double pack, one half was underbaked shit, the other was challenge mode. I guess argument can be made that they should've spent more time on ship and released it standalone, while challenge mode could've been cheaper\free DLC.

wtf Is this real??

What would Hatkid do to a human male in an alley who happens to have a timepiece in his possession?

Look at him go

Violence

why are female kids like this?

Not the kind of violence Hatkid likes though

Is there a mod that removes the flag from the game? Or should I just pirate the game instead?

Yes, on the workshop. And it still generates infinite buttpains to this day in the comments.

Oh I need to see this.