What went so wrong?

What went so wrong?

Attached: STAR_.jpg (900x900, 119.45K)

literally who?

when i say literally
you say who
LITERALLY

>makes video literally crying about how TF2fags were mean in his youtube comments and how he's happy now that one of his friends got him into tabletopshit
>had to delete the video because said friend got cancelled
lmao

youre only posting this because you know who

Attached: 1653158793872.jpg (567x682, 54.75K)

He "betrayed" his fanbase of rabid TF2 loyalists by switching to overwatch. Overwatch didn't work out so now he plays DnD or something

>friend got cancelled
what happened?

turned out he was a sociopath who constantly manipulated his friends or something, I didn't really pay much attention to it.

kek imagine getting cancelled for being a bad friend. absolute clown world

Yes, but
>i dont lik eceleb i like before
Is a retarded concept for a thread. Nobody cares.

Jerma vs Star
Jerma vs Star
Everybody wants to see this happen

Attached: jerma_ster.jpg (232x85, 7.67K)

because unlike jerma he was unable to make any interesting or original content and so was forgotten as most tf2 and OW streamers

man, how the fuck did jerma who was literally star's "sidekick" blow him the fuck out popularity wise.

because Jerma actually gave a shit about entertaining people, and iirc he had quite a bit of experience as a professional comedian

easier to make dumbass twitch viewers laugh than it is to make an adult audience to laugh

the funny redditman was always the star while star was complimenting his humor balancing how cheesy his braindead jokes are

That video he deleted should've come out like 2 or 3 years earlier. Went on and on blaming his audience for wanting him to do more TF2 content but took years to say that he didn't want to do it anymore.

jermabros cannot stop winning

Attached: d73a70560e8b4a3d188dfe8010c06eda.jpg (828x828, 45.15K)

the "Smoking a cigarette?" bit was almost entirely Jerma

he was awkward around women, so they leaked his dms and called him a groomer

Jerma has a lot more charisma and enthusiasm about what he does. The sarcastic above it all persons star adopted gets old pretty quick.

>ohoho look i-

Attached: jermaismad.png (1415x797, 770.64K)

The difference was output, after tf2 ster didn't make many videos, his streams weren't well-suited to being edited down to YouTube format, and he wasn't interested in variety. He has his small group of fans who are happy to watch him play games he's good at live, but that's all he's going to get. Jerma's just got a more profitable format, every Jerma stream is four different products. It's so much easier to discover Jerma through his YouTube or his reddit or his twitch or the fan YouTube that makes videos of streams he doesn't, then once you find his stream the first time he'll be playing a new game he's never seen and you've never seen, you figure it out as he does.
If you discover ster at all it will be through twitch which has terrible discoverability, then your first stream will be him running through PoE too fast to even read a single word (great if you're very familiar with PoE too, garbage if you're not).

He's an asshole you can only be a Star_ as an asshole if you're not engaging with the fans

Why does Any Forums pretend to hate TF2? It is literally peak Any Forums culture

Attached: 1648994097608.jpg (1060x1060, 92.88K)