How’s that streaming career going?

How’s that streaming career going?

Attached: 98240E89-45E1-459C-8244-2F8B411BC909.jpg (640x356, 77.23K)

Is that amourant

based faceblind autist

no, that's an actual female

Someone post amourant showing her vag on twitch and only getting a 3 day ban or so

Is that a white skin petite frame human female?

Trying to coach a 8/10 female friend into becoming a big streamer but hit the 30 avg viewers block any suggestions?

Preferably not titty stream

Attached: 1640915495233.gif (112x112, 68.45K)

You literally don't even see her slit, plus the footage is blurry as fuck.

Okay but can you post it?

Not sure which one you mean but she literally spread them on cam

she looks like renpy game render

need to do someting unique. there are a gorillion 8/10 female streamers, what makes your friend and her stream differetn to them?

Why should I start streaming?

She already shows everything. You can't put the Genie back in the lamp.

can I get to know more about this little arrangement of yours? Who exactly are you coaching and why?

Your gf?

How come every single thread zoomers make is about twitter, reddit, streaming or Fornite?
How can you be this much of a bunch of walking stereotypes?

Attached: 1624999036417.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

It is true she's not so different than the rest, she does have a natural "loli" voice and i keep suggesting her non-normie games to differentiate a bit but i can't think of what else to do

She's a long time online friend i met on maplestory, met irl and all that for fun, she was bored with life some years ago and wanted to take her life so i tried and give her a purpose to keep up. Not my GF

what "them" did she spread?
literally google

Career=over

You can't grow naturally on Twitch, or at least not in any way that is linked to effort.
You would need to build an audience on another platform (which can be literally anything) and then bring that to Twitch.

>she was bored with life some years ago and wanted to take her life so i tried and give her a purpose to keep up. Not my GF
cuckboi

got 3 viewers yesterday, pretty comfy.

I know I'm just curious about that one specifically

you’re eventually planning to make money from this, I assume?

if not

Are you winning son?

>Not my GF
Women can't be friends with men, women are meant to be claimed and conquered.

you know it's going to end up badly, right?

you are part of the problem
motherfucking simp

I never said anything about not boning her
Been dabbling a little bit in youtube and twitch but she's lazy to do it. Will push hard for it good idea
I'm only doing this for fun in my free time but yeah if she will become somewhat big i will manage that part

You have to see how big her tits are dude

No it's someone who doesn't know how to buy a fitting bra.

imagine picking up a "career" of streaming for 10 people instead of real-world career
baka

>didn't immediately fuck her
what a faggot

Post her twitch

>You have to see how big her tits are
Post.

that was his father.

I'd love to get into it, but when I see other Scottish streamers, being scottish appears to be their personality, in addition to putting on what can only be described as fucking arsehole west-end accent, 99/100 'Scottish streamers' do this, and I'd hate to be lumped in with that shower of shite, and that includes Limmy, that guys a fud. Plus, we have to be realistic here, I'm just a guy, not particularly great at any games and I prefer to play JRPGs. No cunt is watching that.

I'm getting about 1-5 viewers per-stream. I don't need to be popular, because I'm having fun playing games.

jesus christ you pathetic nigger

i get the distinct feeling that youre talking about yourself but in drag.

and?

Made for bbc

Terribly. I don't have big tits. I got 300 followers and affiliate pretty quickly streaming Smash, but the problem is they're all smash fans. If I stream anything else I get squat. If only I had massive fucking tits.

Yeah, stop imagining friends.