This is. so. heckin'. GROSS

This is. so. heckin'. GROSS.
How would you redesign this to make it less predatory and exploitive??

Attached: DRS_-_Mikan_Tsumiki_Sprite_ 28Swimsuit 29_Preview.png (520x947, 431.33K)

Add ass fang

Remove her underwear. Underwear was created by the patriarchy to opress women.

add visible pee stain on the underwear so people aren't turned on

I agree, those panties are hideous. At least give her stripes, hearts, pandas, kittens or something.

fuck off danganautists
go back to your general

you post only coom pics of this game but what is the gameplay?
don't tell me its just a VN

Replace underwear with a few well-placed bandages.

I would make the game AO
This would automatically make her 18 and then legal for the sex scenes we are going to add.

Visible vagina bones
Detailed armpits
Detailed back muscles

Done

Wasn't this chick's gimmick is that she deliberately gets herself into fanservice scenes "by accident" so people will like her? She's basically your average e-thot but she's also trying to get you to feel sorry for her. It'd be like if she spent 5 minutes with her web cam zoomed in on her cleavage and then she started crying about it to try and get extra pity points from her beta simps

Absolutely. She needs to show more skin.

less clothing, little more than strings covering her fully erect nipples
bigger tits overall
no reason for women to hold themselves to the beauty standards set by men. she should be free to dress in this manner as she pleases, for herself

Replace Mikan with literally any other female Dangan
Preferably Hiyoko

>Preferably Hiyoko
Mature Hiyoko

She is a girl with no self-esteem who would rather be bullied or lewded than ignored. Apparently it's because she got that in the past and thinks it's the only way people will want to interact with her.

Happy trail pubes

Can't. Her whole shtick is being a sexualized teenage nurse. Remove that, and you only have a very whiny, unlikable character.

I'm glad she's fucking dead.

bump

microbikini

holy fuck danganshitter is ugly as shit
how can people even get off to this crap