Tits aside, is it worth playing? Its on sale

Tits aside, is it worth playing? Its on sale

Attached: icon0.jpg (512x512, 106.71K)

It's great.

Yes.

One of my favorite games of all times, but sure not perfect.
It's gorgeous, has a fantastic soundtrack and just oozes this oldschool D&D sword and sorcery style. All the classes feel very different and you will very likely find at least one that you have fun with, if not several. Fights are great, it's just fun to smash through enemies repeatedly and take down massive bosses. Get some bros and play it co-op, it gets even better.
The bad: you will go through the same levels, a lot. There is only a limited amount of levels, even with each one having two different paths. And especially later on on higher difficulties, it gets really grindy. Also, the fights can be very messy, especially with several player characters shooting all kinds of magic over the screen, making it hard to tell what is happening.

However, if it's cheap, you should check it out.

Attached: dc60e050d29292ca461241c76cd1f309.jpg (1264x893, 316.91K)

I've been playing it recently with my gf. I chose Warrior, she chose Elf as Sorceress/Amazon makes her feel inadequate lmao. The game is a lot of fun but not sure it would be as good solo even though there is AI to make up for empty player slots. It's worth playing just for the artwork alone. It cost £1.60 on the Turkey store.

no

just got it and DLing it as I type this, was gonna pass because ps+ to play online but it's so cheap rn that might as well try, hoping solo is fun

if you think you’ll enjoy the gameplay and getting loot enough that you don’t mind replaying levels repeatedly it’s worth it, Amazon is fun with stacking attack speed bonuses as long as you stay in battle, Sorceress would be difficult to play solo but still doable, Elf is the hardest to play, everything else is viable/easy to play

Attached: 0B620781-55E8-4E5D-B59D-96EFEAC9F26F.gif (220x229, 628.5K)

WHERE'S WIZARD?

>elf
Best thighs

Absolutely.
Beware of the duplicitous pirate’s ruse

As far as side scrolling beat em ups go it's pretty good. If you like that style of game, and haven't played it you are missing out.

I play this with my GF too. She likes Amazon, I play Sorceress.

It’s better online than couch co op on ps4. Those idiots broke the camera system so it doesn’t zoom in and out properly as you move apart and together again.
Worked sweet on ps3 and vita, but was borked when I played the rerelease.

tits titties fat fucking ass cheeks mmmmmmamammmmmm

No. There's like 15 minutes of actual content and you just play it over and over and over again.

Elf>Dwarf>not interesting characters

this game just need some more different characters or something. or dragon crown 2

its fucking great

Attached: 1602865735024.jpg (1010x1400, 360.5K)

Is it on pc yet?

Attached: 3c3b9b06b8989b3e82e069d7fb4746e1.jpg (1100x686, 862.62K)

have you played the capcom D&D beat'em up? it's like an extreme version of that
it's a good game but i'm not sure it's worth more than 20$ especially if you intend to play solo

Yeah