>Fall Guys has a pre-registration campaign for the game going F2P
>Has been open for 2 weeks
>Expected 2.5 million people to sign up
>Only 700k have
OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GOOD JOB TIM SWEENEY YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: lmao.png (1348x639, 851.63K)

What does Tim have to do with it?

The Epic Store just doesn't have the pull to bring people in.
I'll probably play Fall Guys F2P when it comes out, but, why the fuck would I go sign up on some shitty launcher or whatever weeks ahead of time?

fotm is no longer popular, color me surprised.

Does it matter how many prereg they got when they already have Tim's chink money in their pocket?

Fallguys literally only did well because youtubers all simultaneously went "Oh shit, kids wanna see this". There's nothing actually fun about the game, ofcourse the sequel won't do as well when youtubers are on their next flavor of the month.

It always surprises me how these companies create lightning in a bottle with a super simple game thats incredibly easy to update and then just completely drop the ball in terms of updates. They literally make more money then they could've possibly dream of in a month and then completely waste their momentum by taking waaaaay too long with updating or implementing systems that keep people engaged.

The only game that actually immediately kicked into gear when they had unexpected succes was, as much as I hate the game as a boomer, fortnite. Fortnite didn't waste any time and actually worked really hard and invested a lot of money when they hit gold.

I mean, it took Amongus almost two years before they implemented basic quality of life shit. How hard can it be to implement stuff in a game like Amongus?

Tim bought the studio

Cry more, Steamie.

Lol

i'm fine playing stumble guys, thanks

I don't know about among us, but fall guys' netcode was their downfall. They used a Unity networking component that was already deprecated at the time of release. This resulted in nothing but problems with their matchmaking and lead to several exploits (especially on PC) that would've been a nightmare to fix.

People are only ever motivated by money, and once they got money, the motivation goes away.

>lightning in a bottle
What? Fall guys wasn't lightning in a bottle. The fuc kare you talking about?
Lightning in a bottle doesn't have shit playercounts at best and hits a steep decline as soon as youtubers lose interest.
This is why you faggots are easy to manipulate. You literally shape your perception and narrative around what tubelords tell you.
This shit had a ton of big name youtubers give it attention, and it did well for a bit because people wanted to play with their favorite youtuber or had to play what their youtuber overlord is playing. But that alone doesn't make them good. All quality aside, flappy bird was lightning in a bottle, minecraft was lightning in a bottle. Games that millions of people wanted to play because they wanted to play it. Having your audience raise and fall based on whether or not pwetiepit is playing it doesn't equate to success. The phrase you're looking for isn't lightning in a bottle but a flash in the pan.

Attached: Untitled.png (656x613, 145.76K)

user Tim owns the studio, Tim has them in his pocket so they have to produce results

>bought this game on steam when it was fomo
>now have to give my steam account to the chinese government just to play again
THANK YOU TIMMY

Same thing happened with Rocket League. At least they let you get a refund when they pulled it off Steam no matter how much you'd played it because they also removed the Mac/Linux versions.

Fortnite was F2P garbage that made billions off children, they had so much money that it's amazing the game doesn't have MORE content.

Fall guys had a price tag, and flash in a pan success. The way to capitalise would be constant content updates, new stages every week or two, but they didn't have the staff to do something like that, or the time to hire people on to do it.

user you've already given your accounts to the chinese government if you use anything
they would've started syphoning money if they could know considering how screwed they are with their 2 month lockdown

Based Tim fucking over iToddlers and freetards.

meds

The DX11 version somehow looks and performs worse than the DX9 version. Tim fucked over everybody.

Attached: graphix.png (835x768, 913.54K)

They both mean the same thing tou autistic fuck.