Are you hyped for the most SOUL game of 2022?

Are you hyped for the most SOUL game of 2022?

Attached: 4b0zcroqg6j81.jpg (1200x1330, 469.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wOoGpknj0ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hell yea

KINO Hackers 2

Evp

No, it's nuanime shit. Fuck it and fuck all the shitmunchers that would buy it just because there's an anime girl on the cover, it looks like persona and it looks like a tales game

I'm pirating

I want tp be chill enough to play overclocked in 1 sitting but im a fucking spazz

That shit game takes all marketing capacity. I hope it fucking fails but it wont since it's multi-plat. Ugh...

Attached: 1499651420489.png (500x366, 149.46K)

It's a Sega game, pic related.

Attached: Denuvo_Logo_2021.svg.png (1200x752, 34.71K)

>ps2 graphics
>no switch version
gonna be flop of the year

youtu.be/wOoGpknj0ag
God no

After how disappointing SMT V was I just can't get hyped. I'll wait and see if but so far it's not looking good.

Apparently this was too anime even for me. It has soul hacker aesthetic all right, but everything else give off bamco generic anime game vibe.

does anybody even give a shit about this game?
seriously it’s a sequel to an ancient ass game that only 0.1% of people care about from an already niche franchise, that’s doing everything in its power to piss off the handful of dudes that played and liked the original

i just dont get it

No. SH2 hype threads normally slide off the board. nobody gives a fuck about not!persona

its over....

Looks like a compile heart game

looks like shit compared to original soul hackers. I want the 90s-00s era cyberpunk dungeon crawling back

That generic anime style is the opposite of soul, especially compared to soul hackers 1
Hard pass on this persona game larping as soul hackers

it's disappointing they don't even try to keep the !persona games distinct. they all look the same.

I sometimes follow some of atlus' daily feed plus the gameplay explanation and character videos. I don't know, it looks more like an HD persona 2 with better combat than it does the later entries, so on that front I see some kind of appeal.
Not really a fan of the character design at first but it's kind of growing on me. Ringo and Figue are too flamboyant for my taste, though, but otherwise they look like interesting characters personality wise from the trailers (not counting those vtubing-like stuff)

I'm very interested in it.