Not skial...

Attached: index.jpg (289x174, 6.54K)

I might get shot today

stay safe brother

Surprise big not

#FuckValve

>afk players turning into bots
The what now

what the fuck did you expect you retards? you think you can change history? well news flash you fucking dipshits your faith is sealed this happened to every other valve game before it and after it

you all look like retarded children screaming and shitting themselves for what reason? to save a doomed game

Attached: wtf.jpg (700x873, 134.21K)

sisters.. it's pride month and our subversions to #savetransfortress2 aren't working..

dont care

There are fake skial servers that all just lead you to the same map regardless of what it says (usually 2fort) that check your movement and after like 10 seconds tell you to move or 'be marked as afk'. If you don't a bot takes over your character, walks out of spawn and begins aimhacking people to death.

day of defeat is still good what are you on about

I play competitive matchmaking and skial servers everyday.

>NOOOO THAT'S JUST THE SOURCE VERSION

Attached: no players just fine.png (948x373, 272.62K)

wait, those are the fake servers? i thought they were the real ones and skial was just that trash

why are you judging by group chat

you dumb fuck there's player stats always there unless your game population is under 300
how the fuck are you old enough to remember DOD but not know how steam works jesus fucking christ

Attached: wat.png (300x300, 93.88K)

Mannconomy killed TF2.

Yea. The real Skial servers tend to have warning messages on joining now saying there are fake servers.
Actual Skial servers have that pop up, an info box (closed with 9 unlike the vast majority of servers that says close with '0' that doesn't work, making switching weapons via number keys impossible until that box vanishes on its own) and are either vanilla or whatever they're tagged with.

>Even SKIAL is being infected
You better be lying

Attached: beano.png (262x193, 100.82K)

So only in the server? They dont jack your profile? Still pretty funny.

Yea in the server. Your name will change from
>John Hermandez Avendo Avido Mexicano The Third
To
>John Hermandez Avendo Avido Mexicano The Third (AFK)
And the bot will instantly with no actual warning (the server just says 'you will be marked afk', not 'you will be taken control of because you are afk') take control of your character, march out and spam fire with 100% accuracy on hitscan weapons like you installed an aimhack

steamies are subhuman 3rd worlders

Attached: FT2Au3dWQAAjcJy.jpg (1000x1707, 1017.46K)

That's what they get for playing Skial on the first place. TF2 is a dumpsterfire I wont pick up anytime soon.

Attached: 1653763870809.gif (36x37, 336.26K)

Good.

It's prime time was 2007-2009. After that it began to bomb with the hats, crates etc whatever..
Never mind the fact it's plagued with fucking weirdos.

Valve promised to fix the bots so I don’t know why you’re getting so bent out of shape. It has already been confirmed that VACnet and a Trust system are coming to TF2.

>Playing with weirdos
How do I know you're American?