Why are women unable to compete in e-sports?

Why are women unable to compete in e-sports?

Attached: 1651648677692.png (1166x1166, 510.29K)

They usually get a free busride

No competitive drive
Ulterior motives like attention or money aren't strong enough to compete against those actually seeking to be the best

you reminded me of that time comeptitive female players advertised themselves as a way to battle the oppressive male bullying in mp games like csgo. only for the whole thing to go up in smoke, having been a ruse to sell merch. I forget its name

That fucking sucks

Autism isn't nearly as prevalent in women. Look it up.

*ahem*

Attached: 1650825148447.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

>Female team
>calling itself "Woe to the vanquished"
I hope they got their wish of getting inseminated by the teams who stomped them the hardest.

A) Not a real girl.
B) Bombed out in last place in her group of the tournament this image is from.

Attached: 1653583557705.png (318x313, 28.46K)

Bullyhunters, what was hilarious is the "hunter" joined a ranked match in progress. I know fuck all about CSGO but even I could tell that's bullshit because there's no way any ranked match would just let randoms fill midway.

What's even more retarded is that in ranked games there's only voice chat within the game, so technically the bullyhunter has to join the opponent.

Beating women up in games is fun

>call themselves vae victis
>can't compete
Woe to the conquered indeed

Attached: 145679768765.jpg (530x530, 48.3K)

Because they get recognition and access to tournaments regardless of actual skill, which drives away the competent and enables grifters, who og course get btfo.
I sympathise deeply with skilled women, it must be maddening to live life never being taken seriously

That they join a 'sport' (lmao) that largely invalidates physical differences and still feel the need to segregate themselves and make it a gender thing is pathetic

>Bullyhunters
There we go. I will always remember that event as a demonstration of how out of their depth thise "gamer girls" are in actual mp games, and how these "charities" only ever care about the new trend as a marketing and popularity tool. imagine being so entitled and sheltered that you dont understand the concept of "trolling"

is that a motherfucking BO:LoK reference? on a e-sports team name?

>that brow
>that 4head
>that chin
they try so hard lol

Why would that drive away competent women? I don't buy that at all.

skill issue (literally)

Women have a different mindset when playing vidya