"""parkour""" section for 20 seconds

>"""parkour""" section for 20 seconds
>3 second wait until you can skip a cutscene
>3 second wait until you can skip the other cutscene that started playing after the first one for some fucking reason
into a boss that can destroy you from full health (I have everything upgraded to max) in two combos, just for you to wait at another loading screen so you can try again. Has anyone saying this game is good even played the latter half of the game? This was literally going to be one of my favorite games of all time if it lasted pretty much half of what it runs for. Literally a miserable experience. They even reuse bosses and you fight some of the bosses like 5 times. For what reason? You get like 20 different weapons that all do the same damage. For what reason? Why?

And why punish me for saving my credits by not putting a place to purchase or upgrade anything like an hour into the ending? This is my most important critique because I am legitimately considering replaying like an hour of the game at this point just because they practically fuck you for not wasting money on an item that you should only need a handful at a set time. I've got like 20 fucking weapons, if I'm getting along just fine with what I have, why would I drop a bunch of shit to upgrade stuff, not knowing if I'm going to get something better? Stupid shit. Thanks for reading my blog

Attached: ng.jpg (1794x1000, 217.67K)

Just block.

get good
become competent
attain skillfulness

You are supposed to emulate it and use savestates

>emulate
>xbox and 360
ayy lmao

Someone needs Ayane's ribbon I see

Attached: op ribbon.jpg (186x272, 14.79K)

boring bait thread
you can emulate sigma very well on rpcs3

try refuting pretty much any of it, the second part of the game is completely different than the first part. It doesn't even feel like the same game.

Are people really going to emulate it even though it has a PC port now just so they can cheat...pretty damn weak.

I used save states very conservatively. it's really not cheating

Most of the post is nonsensical. You're talking about having "20 weapons" which "all do the same damage" even though you don't have that many weapons and the ones you do have different movesets and utilities. Bosses aren't reused five times, just some mini bosses you have to fight once or twice again. It's a bit annoying you have to redo the climbing section before the final boss but it's no big deal.

Attached: ng weapons.jpg (1280x720, 93.53K)

Using any is cheating unless it's like a quick-resume feature. I can get shitters using save states in retro games they are too casual to handle, but it's honestly absurd to use save states in a modern game with frequent save points. It's pretty dumb to do in Smegma especially because that game gives you some more save points than the original.

are you a zoomer? the fact that youre experiencing this for the first time this late and that you're so upset about it pretty much guarantees it.

pretty much everything you said was wrong somehow. if you need items, you can actually within like 5 minutes get to the bottom of the tower at the end of the game, and go to town, and get items. When you go back up the tower, you can just skip the rooms. if youre fast you could probably get to town and back up in 10 minutes.

use the forward roll, plus front flip jump to move faster. skip ghost fish by using the windmill slash jumping forward x dragon sword attack repeatedly and you are invincible. do not walk or run. just repeat this spinning jumping attack in the direction you want to go. easy.

All weapons do different damage. you can theoretically beat the game with any weapon. you only need to upgrade one or two of them. game makes it obvious also that the dragon sword is the main one anyway.

first of all, the wallrunning and platforming are very fun, they realize the fantasty of playing as a cool ninja, ninja gaiden 04 and ninja gaiden black are more of an aventure game than 2, same goes for dmc1 compared to dmc3

going by the rest of your post it really seems to me like you need to learn positioning and pretty much only play dark souls, the weapons have different movesets with different strengths and weaknesses as far as attack commitment and speed goes, try some more user, maybe it'll click for you, ninja gaiden and its essence system are uniquely geared towards fight longevity and having the potential for comebacks

u didnt rike it? too bad

Attached: 1411211964281.gif (410x3356, 124.76K)

It is a big deal, considering the final boss is twice as hard as the previous boss you just fight, as well as being four times as hard as literally anything from the second part of the game. the game is a literal cakewalk until you get here with straight filler. Besides the second to last boss, the earlier fights were fighting three of those red monsters at a time, which was literally easier than 3 hours into the game when you have to fight the same amount of them with weaker weapons. It makes no sense to put something this hard, especially when there is zero places to buy items without loading a save. Also you posted weapons ADDED in sigma alone. there is way more.

you clearly have either never played the game or haven't for a very long time. What you're saying is impossible, it locks you into a little shitty parkour section at the bottom of a volcano. I would have to replay a good chunk of gameplay.

I really don't understand how you guys defend the no shop aspect. that's my main complaint. There is a shop every single place you go, and now suddenly I have to repeat two boss battles AND STILL backtrack trying to find the nearest shop. I'm pretty sure the nearest shop isn't even in the labyrinth area. it makes no sense why they would punish you for saving up your credits and not hoarding potions like a pleb because the rest of the game is easy. why would they do that? you cant justify it, it's just stupid. why is it so hard to just say it's dumb? I wouldn't even make this post if it wasn't for the stupid decision to basically delete the shop, I would just play normally, think man, that was a hard boss, and be done with it. But making me replay bosses just to spam buy potions I wouldn't have ever known I've needed is shit game design

>getting this filtered on literal training wheels "brute force allowed" difficulty

Attached: Shitter-kun.jpg (1200x1600, 803.92K)

i dont even know what this means. what is there to brute force?

On normal mode you can carry a billion items and they all cost pennies. You really didn't think your face roll shop hopping is how the game actually plays out in the proper difficulties, did you? I mean not to mention the other stuff...

>you only fight half the enemies in TOVs (ambushes) and it's easier spawns
>you don't fight the advanced versions of enemies
>you don't fight all the bosses
>you only fight several enemies at the very end instead of throughout the game
>enemy and boss AI dialled down
>the usual hard mode stuff

You are over here writing a thesis on the game's design when you haven't even left primary school.

Attached: 1651568071276.jpg (2160x3840, 1.06M)

Who's a pretty ninja princess? That's right, you are

>you don't fight all the bosses
this far in and I legit don't know wtf you're on about, there's not even a difficulty select so maybe you're thinking of 2 or 3 or something. I am legit fighting the same bosses 5 times, so the defense is just to beat the game and play it over again to not have rehashed content? sounds like shit lol