Keplerth Thread

Surprisingly fun game for a chink game that copies Rimworld's aesthetics. Which boss filtered you the most?

Attached: Keplerth.jpg (1920x1080, 718.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/233450/discussions/0/359543951701299753/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't know the game was chink. Into the trash it goes but I might pirate

shilling again i see

>Rimworld
Hey thanks for reminding me, I'll go play that.

This looks like someone took Rimworld's graphics bit for bit and covered them in shit.

>talking about video games is shilling
meds, schizo.

Nobody wants to talk about Keplerth because it's a shit chink game, all of these threads are shilling

these threads appear everyday and everyone relentlessly shits on this game
literally 1 guy plays it here

"Hey what if we made [popular thing] and ripped off the aesthetics of [another popular thing]?"

Why is Chink game design so souless? Is the only lesson they teach them in game design schools like "yeah just take whatever's popular in the west and slap it onto your game, Gajins will love it"?

do chinks really lack soul?
I mean just look at this how come?

I rather play Amazing Cultivation Simulator. It at least has soul even for a chink game.

It has soul because it's not blatantly copying something else. Too bad the sequel is going to be a generic action game.

Chinks doing what Chinks know best, copying others.

There is no such thing as "rimworld's aesthetic", rimworld ripped assets from prison architect and never bothered to replace them

When they announced the sequel I felt like crying
Having something this unique and just throwing it away to do generic chink shit instead, it's a crime against humanity

That's bullshit. Show me comparisons. They don't even look similar.

Tynan himself admitted it
Ripped the assets then made small tweaks so they would appear a bit different

Well, I'd like to see the assets ripped. I just went over the screenshot of prison architect on steam and not a single thing looks like an edited version. Rimworld uses same view perspective as PA but not assets.

I don't go on Any Forums to compile detailed folders in order to prove to some random user something that's already been proven a google search away

Have you even played the game? Seems pretty enjoyable to me.

I've been playing it too! Is quite comfy but needs some QoL

Here's what I found in google:
steamcommunity.com/app/233450/discussions/0/359543951701299753/

>I drew some inspiration from PA. Moreso from its own inspiration, Dwarf Fortress.
>We don't share any tools. Chris at IV has his own tech foundation; I built this one on Unity.
>But they do look somewhat similar; that's my fault. I'm not a good enough artist to come up with a really good original look. There are only so many ways to render characters on a tiny grid without using animations.
>I hope the differences between the game will be enough for people to look past the aesthetic similarities. And if I get some funding at some point I can get an artist to help develop a more unique look.
>I do think the similarities are skin-deep. In gameplay the game resembles DF much more than PA.
Admits to looking similar, doesn't admit to using anything including assets from PA.

I did, bored me fast. It's pretty shallow.

Yes, played it for about 7 hours, summed the experience up pretty well.

I liked it but like others said, it definitely lacks depth.
I will finish it just out of autism, but it just made me feel like playing DF some more.

Really? I guess the day-to-day things you do in game are pretty boring. Especially the fishing since you need to get three of a fish to make anything good out of them and fishing's slow as molasses. The bosses on the other hand are pretty fun aside from the first one. Finishing up the last boss so I thought I'd make a thread to see other user's opinion.

>And if I get some funding at some point I can get an artist to help develop a more unique look.
Why did this never happen despite rimworld making quite a bit of money, the game could've looked so much better.
Then again, I guess the minimalistic art direction is a big part of what rimworld is today and what got it to this point.

I'd rather it look like this because this puts less restrictions on modders - they can have their mods not look out of place without being good artists.