Do zoomers seriously listen to podcasts/watch videos on 2nd monitor when playing video games...

Do zoomers seriously listen to podcasts/watch videos on 2nd monitor when playing video games? I see this mentioned all the time.

Like, how fucking short is your attention span?

Attached: 1611222783525.png (419x398, 190.94K)

Zoomers don’t play video games, they are poor as fuck, they play mobage and f2p garbage and watch twitch streams from their cellphones

Millennials are the cancerous ones.

>Lists actual cancer
>Calls millennials cancer
???

Any Forums is reddit

I have seen my little brother watch streams on one monitor while playing games on the other.

If the game isn't that interesting my sister puts on some anytime to watch while playing

I sometimes listen to Bill Burr's podcasts while gaming if it's just a game I'm not too engaged in. I'm not a zoomed either.

Attached: 1620605061849.jpg (750x1000, 213.99K)

>zoomer zoomer zoomer zoomer zoomer
jesus just shut up already
were here to stay so get fuckin used to it

Do boomers seriously watch cartoons for children well into their 30's? No wonder you kids are a failed generation.

Most of them have no other choice, I don’t think their are cancerous, millennials are vile.

Born in the 1980s; I listen to podcasts while playing video games and while working. I only turn it off if I need to concentrate.

Niggy, you are a kid made by someone from that failed generation, imagine how fucked up you 30s are going to be.

I honestly dont understand how people can listen to a podcast with people they dont know, like how can you just casually listen to a group of friends you have no idea about just talk for an hour or two

Attached: 34a6e8e644cb2801b6c0ecfc5059c5c0.jpg (1278x2048, 267.25K)

Retarded boomer, learn some math. My parents are Gen X. Braindead ape. You boomoids don't make kids. You're a completely useless, deadass generation LOL...

Same way people listen to Soap Operas, and pretend they're checking in on the family in the television. However, podcasts are more than just Soap Operas of people you don't know shooting the breeze; there's plenty of informative and educational podcasts worth listening to.

I do this, but I'm a millennial. Did this ever since I was a teenager, back then I had the TV running next to me, nowadays it's youtube on a second monitor.

Gen x are boomers lil niggy

Friendly reminder that you should be using OnTopReplica if you're putting video in the background regardless if you're using a second monitor or not.
It llows you to focus on your primary task while enjoying the video without having to actively shift focus completely from the primary task. Also works great for streaming.

Yes I do. Oh, does that mean my attention span is short? I guess it is then, watch me not give a fuck.

I dabbed twice and checked my twitter while reading this.

Attached: 1651323211838.png (900x900, 988.33K)

Speak English you fucking retards.

Is it an anxiety thing, as you need you just need some background noise?

I'm the opposite and background noise irritates me greatly and I can't concentrate.